Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Make (real) Money Online In Nigeria With Affiliate Marketing Programs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make (real) Money Online In Nigeria With Affiliate Marketing Programs (815 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Important Things To Remember About An Affiliate Marketing Programs / How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make (real) Money Online In Nigeria With Affiliate Marketing Programs by bizfirst: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Several affiliate marketing programs have been around for sometime, giving Nigerians the unique opportunity to make money online. However, most of these affiliate marketing programs are a cheap scam – and the few genuine ones either do not expressly admit Nigerians or give Nigerians serious headache when it comes to converting banners and clicks to sales and affiliate commissions. The situation has degenerated to a level that many persons who engage in business online have doubted the viability of this superior model of making money online in Nigeria (and elsewhere) legally.

If you are amongst those (Nigerian online businessmen/women) who are currently exploring the affiliate model of doing business online, casually considering it or more importantly, making little to no commissions from the plethora of banners plastered all over your site, this post is for you. If you succeed in reading only this entry at the end of the day, believe me, you’ll still have a fulfilled and great day…

Let the game begin!

The Concept of Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is quite simple…so simple that my 3 year old boy can comfortably do it What it entails is quite simple and basic:

1. Identify a great product you wish to promote as an affiliate.
2. Sign up with the provider of the great product (you’ve identified) as an affiliate and get your unique links and special banners to enable you get credit for sales you refer.
3. Promote the offer by promoting the heck out of the banners and links.
4. Drive sales and wait for your commissions.

It’s really as simple as that – nothing complex and technical. So, you see, when I said that my little boy could do it, I was really serious. Damn serious. However, doing 1 – 4 above will hardly make you any money (unless you are damn lucky). Instead, it will waste your time, energy, bandwidth and severely try your patience and trust in affiliate marketing as a model and online business as a concept.

There has to be another way though…the way of success and power. Read on.

Why Nigerians Get Affiliate Marketing Wrong (The Grand Illusion)

Years ago, it was possible (really) just to plaster affiliate offers on a site, website or in emails and still made grand bucks…that was a time when internet users were ‘click hungry’ and many persons were not into the business of promoting the numerous offers available. Times have changed since.

…unfortunately, the average Nigerian online hasn’t yet changed the mentality that was obtainable in the years of yore. A huge percentage are simply pasting banners on their blogs (some as many as 10), sending links via email spam and without shame, sharing all the links they can garner on Facebook, GooglePlus and Twitter.

Sorry – that’s the grand illusion. Pasting links in such a manner simply does not work again. Sorry. Accordingly, if you are simply pasting banners or sharing links, it’s time to STOP and reconsider your strategy…and that’s where I come in to help!

Continue at the blog: http://notopoverty.com/make-money-with--in-nigeria/
Re: How To Make (real) Money Online In Nigeria With Affiliate Marketing Programs by Dramaticboy19: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Check out this latest online marketing site. With just 1000naria you can be making money everyday. You can read the details here www.ngn1000.com. register when you log on and use 07066928940A as sponsor ID AND referal ID. Add me on watssap wth dat number without the A for any question. Dnt forget referal and sponsor ID is 07066928940A. This is how it works u refer people to the site and each u refer to register gives you 200naria. Just log in to c other benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Wordpress App Is Possessed! / Android Best Apps / Useful Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Tools And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.