Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth (1615 Views)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Photo: Soldier Helps Little Girl Wear Her Sandals In Sokoto / Top Isis Executioner Found Beheaded With Cigarette In Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by makzeze: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2015
This picture was taken by an okada man somewhere in Naija

Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by loomer: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2015
What is the Evidence that he is a Nigerian
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2015
If the soldier discover say you snap him pics with his weed for his mouth, you will know that police is your friend, he would not only design your face with tribal marks, he would also beat you blue and black that you will forget your name and state of origin.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by ozoigbondu: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by Caseless: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
He's my hero! Buhari my role model!
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by MaconAwire(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
CHAI... ABEG HOW MUCH THEY FIT BUY THAT GUN? [b]
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by NaMe4: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
If to say this soldier catch the okada man dey take that pic, he name for be 'Sorry'!
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by kadas01(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
I doubt if this soldier is a Nigerian!

That uniform he is putting on is NOT our type of camo!
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by midolian(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Na for checkpoint sef... shocked shocked shocked

No wonder Boko haram has been successful in most of their operations

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by levelszik(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Judging by the uniform, he's definitely a chadian soldier
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by midolian(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
kadas01:

Forget o! Naija soldiers use this kinda camo a lot..plus his inner vest is a give away
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by saintkash(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
levelszik:
Judging by the uniform, he's definitely a chadian soldier

he is definitely a nigerian soldier. .. the uniform is d JTF camo mostly worn in d northern crises area..
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by Dannidom(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
makzeze:
This picture was taken by an okada man somewhere in Naija
and you are the okada man undecided

gud for you smiley
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
kadas01:

I guess from your statement, U haven't been to the NORTH...

That's our DESERT CAMOUFLAGE UNIFORM.
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by Paulonminyi: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2015
chai...boys re nt smilling
Re: Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth by PapiWata: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If the soldier discover say you snap him pics with his weed for his mouth, you will know that police is your friend, he would not only design your face with tribal marks, he would also beat you blue and black that you will forget your name and state of origin.

I have always wanted to have tribal marks etched on my face, and this confirmation that the police can help me actualize this dream comes as good news indeed.

Now my only question about this process is whether or not anesthetics will be used to ease my pain during the exercise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50+ People Killed After Truck Fails Breaks In Onitsha(graphic Pics) / Fulani Man Wicked - Buhari Must Go!!! / PHOTO: Train Derails At Pen-cinema, Agege Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.