Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) (10043 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 Wd ( First In Africa, Live with Inspired ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2009
ACURA RDX 2008 with TECH Package and ALL possible options.

Super Handling All Wheel Drive

Vin is 5J8TB18577A003173

It has Navigation and Rear View Camera. Super Handling ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE System

Leather Interior, DVD.

Rear View Camera

XM Radio, Curtain Airbags,

Price is 6 million Naira Only

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
  cool cool

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Bbeee: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2009
y u like suspense, embarassed
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2009
www.BLOCKED

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Dizzybizzy: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
hmmmmmmm!
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by igwe11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
inspired_m:

ACURA RDX 2008 with TECH Package and ALL possible options.

Super Handling All Wheel Drive

Vin is 5J8TB18577A003173

cool cool

Good
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by swallow125: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2009
deleted - duplicate posting, see original posting below.
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by MrCrackles(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2009
uhmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2009
More

Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by igwe11(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2009
Oga Inspired men,
In as much as the car history is clean with correct advertised mileage, no problems but the model year,not at all,so I had to check the VIN and saw it is 2007 not 2008
So, pls attend to it.
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by kuntash: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2009
inspired men, make u no mind that old man jare, just remove the CD and show him the date on the manual
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by igwe11(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2009
kuntash:

inspired men, make u no mind that old man jare, just remove the CD and show him the date on the manual
me old man ke! ask busy_body, she knows am still kicking at 100 grin grin
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2009
kuntash:

BWAHHHHHHHHHHH, Kuntash you go kill Person Oh,

The Old man has said He is coming to Nigeria in a couple of weeks, Ill give him the Honour if he comes to my Car Lot to show him the Date on the Manual  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by gaskinachi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2009
all this fight here and there don dey make nl auto section dey irritating and annoying abeg make una try settle una differences offline and come sell cars for here pls.
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
I have seen Dizzybizzy explain this somewhere before, I need to start paying more attention embarassed

The car in question . . . year to year changes . . . . . . second season . . . . . . second half of 2007 . . . . . . a model tends to only undergo a major change every four or five years . . . . . unless it went through a generational change . . . . . . only difference is trim . . .

@ all

What is a trim? Anyone

I don't want to use the internet to research the meaning myself, because I do not want to incur my lolo, Igwe's wrath, that the money he gave me to use to buy textbooks to study Manheim and Adesa Autos, was instead spent on my nails, hair and make-up grin grin grin lipsrsealed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-220877.64.html#msg3391752  embarassed

Where did the term weaker sex come from  angry  angry  angry What gave them that idea angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by igwe11(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
Busy_body:

I have seen Dizzybizzy explain this somewhere before, I need to start paying more attention embarassed

The car in question . . . year to year changes . . . . . . second season . . . . . . second half of 2007 . . . . . . a model tends to only undergo a major change every four or five years . . . . . unless it went through a generational change . . . . . . only difference is trim . . .

@ all

What is a trim? Anyone

I don't want to use the internet to research the meaning myself, because I do not want to incur my lolo, Igwe's wrath, that the money he gave me to use to buy textbooks to study Manheim and Adesa Autos, was instead spent on my nails, hair and make-up grin grin grin lipsrsealed
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-220877.64.html#msg3391752  embarassed

Where did the term weaker sex come from  angry  angry  angry What gave them that idea angry  angry  angry tongue
I will pretend I did not hear you call Igwe lolo. We shall know who will be locked inside the kitchen today.
Well, from the site given to us there is different in price between the 2007  and 2008 as follows

Prices  Good  Average  Poor
RDX $25,500-28,500 $23,700-26,500 $16,800-18,800
RDX $29,000-32,000 $27,000-29,800 $20,000-22,100
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2007-to-2008-acura-rdx-6.htm

My question remains which one is advertised on Nairaland? cool cool
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by inspiredm(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Brillant,

You are a Positive Prove that We Dont Admit Ignoramus Dunces & Drongos into Our Camp We got the Best Brains.  
 cheesy cheesy
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2009
igwe 1:

I will pretend I did not hear you call Igwe lolo? we shall know who will be lucked inside the kitchen today.
Well, from the site given to us there is price different between the 2007 and 2008 as follows

Prices Good Average Poor
RDX $25,500-28,500 $23,700-26,500 $16,800-18,800
RDX $29,000-32,000 $27,000-29,800 $20,000-22,100
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2007-to-2008-acura-rdx-6.htm

My question remains which one is advertised on Nairaland? cool cool

Your homework is not done yet until you dredge up the price for the 2007-2008 model tongue  And whilst you are at it, you have to list all the variables that causes differentials in car prices grin grin grin

And we already know who is sleeping in the dog house tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by igwe11(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Your homework is not done yet until you dredge up the price for the 2007-2008 model tongue  And whilst you are at it, you have to list all the variables that causes differentials in car prices grin grin grin

And we already know who is sleeping in the dog house tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy

The easiest way to avoid the truth grin grin grin
No problems, is not a big deal but let the buyer know what the exact model year hes into as not to brag with his seniors
grin grin grin
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by SisiJinx: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2009
They say they want VIN  to check on the specifics of the car which includes the Year, the model, the manufacturer, the mileage but most importantly the car’s accident history

VIN number is a must, they chanted. VIN number is the most important information on a car and anyone who does not give the VIN number of a car must have something to hide they raved.

They were given VIN, they were not only given the VIN. . . they were given a picture of the VIN as it is engraved on the car.

Now They are saying. . .Yeah, well the year, which we got from the VIN number HE provided, is wrong so there must be fraud.

Really??!!!

Okay, at what point are the readers of the Auto Section gonna realize this is nothing but a witch hunt? At what point is someone sensible gonna call these rabid dogs to order? At what point is a God fearing person (Igwe1 I know you know better than to think this applies to you) gonna stop and say “This is wrong, why are you lot trying to destroy this young man’s livelihood?”

Or are you lot so consumed by jealousy you’ve lost every moral fiber in you?  
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2009
^^^Preach it sisthren

Glad to know that I wasn't hallucinating and have overdone it on the
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by SisiJinx: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2009
Iya lode, I give hand ooh! How do you do it?

How do you talk to illogical people? Just how many hours that I have spent with igwe 1 and his friends, I am already tired. Seriously, don’t you find that trying to have a discourse with them is like

You request for VIN you got the VIN. Any information you get through the VIN trumps whatever has been posted. Therefore he who gave you the VIN obviously wants you to know the information the VIN will provide.

If I wanted to defraud a bank would I give them my real Social Security Number?!!!

I mean this is just simple logic. . . or at least I thought it was simple until this morning.

You know, Mama said to me once, she said “Sisi, daughter o’ mine, common sense is not always common” but I dismissed the woman coz I thought it was just She does that a lot . Now I see I owe the poor dear an apology. Gah! I'm gonna get the whole "You should always listen to your mother because she knows best" look" I hate that look
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
^^^ How do I do it shocked Well my mama told me never to attribute to malice, what could be explained away by stupidity, and I am sure you would be hard-pressed not to agree with me that stupidity has a certain charm grin grin grin

Besides these guys have so much inflated opinions of themselves, its just handy that egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

Psst, another one bites the dust, I am impressed because he had the decency not to defend it and try to dig himself out of the hole lipsrsealed

I have to have whatever it is you, Wwheelz and Cosjo are using angry angry angry There is definitely a method to your madness grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229254.0.html#msg3427653
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by enjoy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
Owun to ba wun anybody lolefenuwan so!!!!! iv done business with inspired and he
sure has the coolest cars on Nairaland, stop the rigmaru and purchase if uv got the power
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2009
igwe 1:

The easiest way to avoid the truth grin grin grin
No problems, is not a big deal but let the buyer know what the exact model year hes into as not to brag with his seniors
grin grin grin

Mr Igwe aka Mr Lost Cause grin I guess post 27 was lost on you then undecided Nothing new there, except that I am getting tired of having to dot all the i's and cross all the t's where you are involved cheesy But since I am feeling my new title Lolo-in-Chief, which was conferred on me, only on account of me being your wifey, a beggar has no choice grin
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by boldinc(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2009
What is this section turning into now for God's sake, Which buyer will part with his money without confirming the year of a car advertised on the internet, why all these unnecessary noise on this forum, the seller has provided the Vin number and it is left for the interested buyer to contact the guy on full details, Let us allow Peace reign enough of all these childish attacks.
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by gentlegg(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Inspired

Explanation noted. At least if there is anything fishy about the car, you might not have boldly shown the VIN.

Carry go. Ofcourse business needs to be spiced up at times with sweeties for sweetier sales.
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2009
Cosjo:

Promise72, how come na only during controversy you dey show your face, if the seller did not provide the Vin na you go arrest am 2007, 2008, 2010 model who want to buy Idiots.

No make I fight you oh angry Has Sisijinx being speaking from both sides of the mouth since cheesy Don't you understand that when someone's reputation is being tarnished, it is better to hunt in packs shocked Don't you understand that one man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' that can beat teamwork grin grin grin
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by Busybody2(f): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Sisijinx and Sisikilll only

Maybe I should throw in the towel

What is the big deal here if it was the person who realised his folly himself, that corrected himself before anyone else did undecided Is that a move of someone who is out to deceive someone with the actual year of the car undecided

How many times has Siena flagged up people for posting cars as 2006, when the car is 2003, how many people are 100% perfect and can say they have never made an innocent mistake in their life undecided

Are Nigerians generally the critics and the buyers usually this dumb lipsrsealed The former for thinking Nigerian buyers are dumb, and the latter for foolishly parting with their hard-earned cash without any checks embarassed

Are these people our future generation or fathers or husbands embarassed

Is the CD box usually surgically glued to the owner's manual what do I know I am a woman
Re: 2008 Acura Rdx Technology Package ( One In Africa, Live With Inspired ) by abbyode(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2009
If u guys know what this car has to offer, even as it is, u wont be here turning this thread into a battle field. I rest my case for now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Toks Ford Focus 2017 @ 4million / Sparkling Tokunbo 2010 Honda Crosstour..price: N4.5m / A Must Buy & Fullest Option 07 Foreign Used Honda Pilot @3.150m Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.