Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back (4734 Views)

Cute German Shepherd Pups Available For Immediate Pick Up....affordable! / Super Cute German Shepherd Puppy At A Giveaway Price / Diary Of Eve; My Cute GSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Oya make una come rate o... grin

6weeks old here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Wow!!!! The dog is so cute, Come and DASH Me, pls cry cry cry cry
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by arcbay(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Oya make una come rate o... grin

You have a pup this young and you decide to restrain her for no just cause? There is God o.

The iron cage is so uncalled for, no offense intended.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
sexyseun:
Wow!!!! The dog is so cute, Come and DASH Me, pls cry cry cry cry

What is dash pls? I don't understand that pls. I schooled in France undecided
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
More pics at 7wks

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

You have a pup this young and you decide to restrain her for no just cause? There is God o.

She is not always in the cage tho...always in the cage if am not around and plays around if am with it...and moreso, just training her with the cage angry
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by chucky234(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
arcbay:

Offense very well intended ooo, why deny the poor pup freedom of movement and expression. That's inhumane.
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
At 25weeks...6months+

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
She can eat ehn

Thank God it's showing on her body... wink

Take a look at the size at 6month

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Royal30: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Vikkiboi:
She can eat ehn

Thank God it's showing on her body... wink

Take a look at the size at 6month
Where did u buy the puppy and how much? Im interested
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by theecaus(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Men I cwiouzly nid dat type of puppy and secondly wetin u dey feed ham frm puppy to dis stage
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by largehead: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Vikkiboi abeg how much u get this dog?
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by knyte(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Vikkiboi:
More pics at 7wks
Pls check my signature and hit me up on whatsap
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
When you are ready to buy, just lemme know

And you can also watch out for any of my post for dog sales...

Feed it with Arion and noodles with egg when it was small morning and evening respectively

Noodles with chicken Head and leg and Arion now...eats reminant too...just normal dog food.

Everything still goes back to the breed and the bloodline of the dog you are getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
knyte:

Pls check my signature and hit me up on whatsap

Why sir?
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by knyte(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Vikkiboi:

Why sir?
Talks on how nd who got ur slant for u sir
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
knyte:

Talks on how nd who got ur slant for u sir

Oh...Radar dogs, Ibadan...6months ago
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by theecaus(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Where arnd ibadan is d radar dog cause I stay in ibadan also.....and arnd where do u stay in ibadan
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
He have over 40 dogs...different quality breeds...

Akinyemi Axis...
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by xana101: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lets see its pix while standing. the Dog is cute.
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tanks...will snap when I get home
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by redfigure(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hey Vikkiboi, The Akin number will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by folex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
redfigure:
Hey Vikkiboi, The Akin number will be appreciated.
Thanks.

that's the name of his area not the breeder's name. lol
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't have his number...

I stay at Akinyemi axis too and if you actually

Wana check out his kennel and also make a

Deal with him, you can just come around...He

Is very popular...

But pls note, his dogs are very expensive but

Be sure you are getting the best breeds cos most of his dogs are imported
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
That's one of his imported GSD that he got 250k with tatoo, micro chip bla bla bla...

Now am sure you have an idea of what the price of this GSD might be if he want to sell it off...

Mine is not imported and not as expensive tho grin but it's a good GSD wink

Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by wunmi590(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Vikkiboi, please upload your dog while standing
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by knyte(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Vikkiboi:

Oh...Radar dogs, Ibadan...6months ago
Can I av their contact pls.
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by fredrisky: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Vikkiboi hw much is your gsd nd your number
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by Vikkiboi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
fredrisky:
Vikkiboi hw much is your gsd nd your number

https://www.nairaland.com/2879115/sad-cute-adult-female-gsd
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by UwakweUgo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls at six weeks wat wer u feeding ur dog ? I just Got one today and its six weeks old
Re: Diary of my Cute German Shepherd Slant Back by royalshepherd(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lovely girl

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Audience Watch As Lion Defeated A Tiger In Arena ; Lions Win 9 Out Of 10 Fights / ALERT!!! 4 Months Old Female Bullmastiff For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.