Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (10796 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by emtar(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2009
i means that calculation of EPS= PAT/OUSTANDING NUMBER OF SHARES.

how can i place my value cash on such  shares and expecting good returns. no way.

FBN and others that has good returns for their share holders has not upto 20billions outstanding number of shares.

imagine insurance for that matter.please shine your eyes

good foundermentals plus low outstanding number of shares will attract buyers.sure.

thanks.

emtar
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by otokx(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2009
does dangote sugar still have good fundamentals?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by allenvic: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2009
who knows when KAJOLA will be going public.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by alliednetw(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2009
so ppl still dey come here eh?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by simiyumimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2009
pls who knows the current contact details of AIRSERVE registrars .I have not received my share of 2007 dividend declared last year!
Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by simiyumimo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2009
pls who knows the current contact details of LASACO registrars .I have not received my share of 2007 dividend declared last year!
I ve been trying get it through some asset management sites,yet to no avail.Thanks.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by jamace(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2009
so ppl still dey come here eh?
grin grin
Yes o o. We still dey come peep and pray for things to better again grin grin.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
Dangote sugar or zenith bank which will you consider now based on market fundamentals.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by egoldman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
otokx:

Dangote sugar or zenith bank which will you consider now based on market fundamentals.

Dangote Sugar
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by egoldman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2009
What's behind this recent surge on the NSE ? shocked
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by egoldman(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
FOD and Nijacutee i thought na una dey moderate this thread , what are these last two posts doing here ? angry
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hotchews: 5:13am On Feb 09, 2009
here is a few links I found for stock market tips for nigerians
[url]http://www.google.com/cse?cx=015370965154551446593%3Ac-6heqrjwqg&ie=UTF-8&q=stock+market+tips+%22nigerians%22&sa=Search[/url]
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ewiselabs: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
Make direct Online Purchase on the Internet with your personal VISA debit card now. Gone are the days when it was impossible to buy things or transact business on the Internet due to the lack of Credit Card facilities in Nigeria. You can now obtain your own VISA card for use at any shopping sites on the internet that carries a VISA logo. Apply in Naira, buy things online in Dollars! Very easy and fast. Activation is instant. Register your own domain name, or do anything you want with your Dollar currency VISA card. You can apply for any denomination you want begining from $10 to $50,000.

Apply today and get activated instantly.
Start shopping online without any restrictions! Be in total control of your online experience!

BONUS: Get a US (AMERICAN) address with ZIP code for your business, FREE!

For more details, contact Folrun Global Ent.
Hotlines 08054900406, 07028018256

To register an account for VISA card, pay ₦1,500 to:
Folrun Global Ent.
GTB bank account number: 226 940106 110

Then, send mail to applebite406@gmail.com with details (teller number and bank branch) of your payment.
Don't forget to indicate your address, full name and phone number.
Your account will be activated immediately after confirmation of payment.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2009
simiyumimo:

pls who knows the current contact details of AIRSERVE registrars .I have not received my share of 2007 dividend declared last year!
Thanks

Kind of forgot about the dividend(mainly because of the poor dividend declared),thanks for reminding me
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by shongy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
hi guys,has anyone hed d news dat dunlop has decided 2 shut down completely 2 move 2 ghana?if dis is true,pls wat efect has it on investors?wil d company stil trade on a floor of d nse or wat?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by JFKennedy: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2009
Could somebody please assist me with this as I am a newbie. I told my stockbroker to get me Oceanic Bank. It closed at NGN6.70 today. I gave a limit of NGN7. Around 3pm, I receive a notification that target number of oceanic bank has been bought but at NGN6.90. I just want to understand why they didnt buy at NGN6.70 since that was what the stock closed at today! or do they have their own stock exchange. Any inputs?

Furthermore, i think the brokerage charges is too high. For stock of NGN241,500.00, I am being charged NGN4962.83 in total. Please comment.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by stockwise: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
simiyumimo:

pls who knows the current contact details of LASACO registrars .I have not received my share of 2007 dividend declared last year!
I ve been trying get it through some asset management sites,yet to no avail.Thanks.
if u have certificate of dis coy and others all u need to do check the bottom of the cert u will find the address of your registrar, equally u can get it from dividend warrant
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by stockwise: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
JFKennedy:

Could somebody please assist me with this as I am a newbie. I told my stockbroker to get me Oceanic Bank. It closed at NGN6.70 today. I gave a limit of NGN7. Around 3pm, I receive a notification that target number of oceanic bank has been bought but at NGN6.90. I just want to understand why they didnt buy at NGN6.70 since that was what the stock closed at today! or do they have their own stock exchange. Any inputs?

Furthermore, i think the brokerage charges is too high. For stock of NGN241,500.00, I am being charged NGN4962.83 in total. Please comment.
actually,prices are not fix.what u see on the pages of papers is the closing price for the day.there are basically for prices-open,high,low and close prices.he cud ahve gotten @ any of this prices.commission shud be about 2.55
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adudu: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2009
i have an info product on this topic so email if interested on krissawele@gmail.com waiting for ur mail !
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by adudu: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2009
i have an info product on this topic if interested pls mail me on krissawele@gmail.com waiting 4 ur mail thank u!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by otokx(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2009
Where has the thread been?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by publicview: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2009
Ipso-facto,

Taqueant colloquia effugiat risus hic locus est ubi mors qaudet succerre vitae.

Most businessess happens to be in the laps of the gods, creativity is all that matters

www.101creativitytosucess..com
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ankushb: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hi,
Prime4x is good broker I could recommend them to any trader.

Thanks,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gowaga68: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hm wats new here?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by karbie(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by thobbierulz: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2020
To live a Good life especially in this current economic climate, one source of income isn’t going to cut it.
 It is important now more than ever to increase your streams of income. One way to achieve this is through income investment. Many of us are engaged or have been engaged in one type of income investment or another while some of us have not. Either way you can share your journey and insight with me while learning one or two things about the opportunities in income investing by taking out a few minutes to fill this survey.
 Thank you in advance for your time and good luck with your finances.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_GPHnp7SQEWu9VFDrPLhx5cGQJ6Z63jTperwsqF-ZMYBIA/viewform

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Joins World Federation / Instant Loan In Abuja With No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.