Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... (577 Views)

Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Nigerian Celebrity Arm Wrestling Launched (Photos) / Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by braintext(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
If you had the oppurtunity to choose a Nigerian celebrity or celebrity's family to be born to,

Who will He/She/they be?
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by adanduka: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Em...

Paul Adefarasin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by Bamoha(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2015
really op be greatful
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by NCOIM(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm already a celebrity

I don't need any mudafvcka to modify my image grin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by NCOIM(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2015
OP,,

your low Self esteem is appalling
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by Basildvalour(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Oh! You don't know me
You didn't know her either?
She's my MUM, the biggest Celeb ever. Am glad she gave birth to me
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Born To A Nigerian Celebrity,.... by braintext(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
NCOIM:
OP,,

your low Self esteem is appalling

(1) (Reply)

Again : Emmanuel Adebayor Comes For His Older Brother In New FB Post / Did You See Kendall Jenner Killer Legs? / Haters Motivate Me To Achieve More, I’m Made - Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.