Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! (1435 Views)

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / World Must Flexible Woman Julia Guenthel Shows Things (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by ayorhmeeday(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2015
1. Tarzier

2.Mudskiipper

3.The deep sea squid with actual teeth

Shocked shae..?

You can view more of them here>>>http://ayomideadebiyiblog..com/2015/04/9-weird-animals-that-are-just-so-out-of.html?m=1
Re: Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by Basildvalour(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
See teeth o
See eye sef
Re: Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by enoqueen: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Put the rest here now.

1 Like

Re: Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by itsValo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
enoqueen:
Put the rest here now.
seconded
Re: Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
itsValo:
seconded

i don post taya for nairaland...dem no wan gree feature ani of my 200 postsg....
i don stp to dey post errytin taaay taaay
Re: Very Weird Animals That Are Just So Out Of This World!!! (must See)! by itsValo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
ayorhmeeday:

i don post taya for nairaland...dem no wan gree feature ani of my 200 postsg....
i don stp to dey post errytin taaay taaay
ehya, take heart

(1) (Reply)

Guess Which Popular Comedian's Daughter Is This Cute Baby?? / Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times / Omo Menh!!! NOLLYWOOD Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Massive Ukwu [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.