Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Federal Task Force - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Task Force (7137 Views)

Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / See The Nigerian Police Force Salary Structure / Enlistment Into The National Task Force Anambra State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Task Force by Hammefeez: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Please what do you know about Federal Task Force?

-People bought form
-People suffer in the sun
-Went through millitary training
-Spent Money
-Took risks
-Spent Time
-Humiliated
-Risk Life ...etc.

Just to get employed but, it seems their hope is fading away as Pres. Goodluck is leaving office come May 29 and they are yet to hear anything.

They have Lagos command and
Osun State command ( I heard some states also started before election)

Please what do you know about it?
Re: Federal Task Force by alsudaes1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
I doubt the "Federal" aspect of it if it is tied to an individual being in office, , ,

are you sure it is truely "Federal"
Re: Federal Task Force by Atyodos: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
What is happening now is transition not task force of a thing.
Re: Federal Task Force by willi926(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
truth of d matter is EVERYTHING ABOUT FEDERAL TASK FORCE SURE P/ FERMA was a fraud. very bad.

1 Like

Re: Federal Task Force by Hammefeez: 6:24am On May 01, 2015
willi926:
truth of d matter is EVERYTHING ABOUT FEDERAL TASK FORCE SURE P/ FERMA was a fraud. very bad.

are you sure? Because, Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Civil Defence and sometimes Nigeria Army visits their training ground and show 'Espirit De Corps' stuff to Federal Task Force officers on ground, infact NPF will give them atleast 4 men like everyday.
Re: Federal Task Force by Hammefeez: 6:43am On May 01, 2015
alsudaes1:
I doubt the "Federal" aspect of it if it is tied to an individual being in office, , ,

are you sure it is truely "Federal"

Yes! They are "Federal". The name is ...
Federal Task force SURE P/ FERMA and Federal Government know everything about it. Federal Government have come to defend them in Lagos when Fasola said He didn't want to see them on Lagos Road. Now, Let me give you a good evidence...... When President Goodluck Jonathan visited Osun State to Campaign, the Federal Task Force (Osun State Command) were there not just to cheers but, in their Kit and join hands together through which Pres. Jonathan walked through together with His security inteligence and after that they (Federal Task Force, Osun State Command) formed themselves as fence to control movement of people at the Nelson Mandella freedom park at Osogbo.

If you know little/much about how security operatives works on any place the President is about to visit you will understand me better.
Re: Federal Task Force by AlPeter: 9:21am On May 01, 2015
Same thing happened at the TB Square in Lagos. People paid for it some have been in training for over a year yet nothing to show
Re: Federal Task Force by willi926(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
Hammefeez:

are you sure? Because, Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Civil Defence and sometimes Nigeria Army visits their training ground and show 'Espirit De Corps' stuff to Federal Task Force officers on ground, infact NPF will give them atleast 4 men like everyday.
my brother leave all those stunt. they came around 2 make it seem as if everything is going on fine. even obanikoro came 1 certain time. He gave d touts there some money and left sharply. all those tinz were just move 2 deceive us, and we d gullible fell 4 it. no b there fault sha.
Re: Federal Task Force by ejioforsunday: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello pals in the house, I got this test from Federal Revenue on the 16th of July, 2016, although, I used to train with them some years back at Lagos toll gate, Lagos State, but how true is this? " Inviting members on the establishment of FED. REV. TASK CORPS on 20th of July 2016 and that our letter of establishment is ready from the presidency. "

1 Share

Re: Federal Task Force by ejioforsunday: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls, who received the same test I got concerning the Federal Revenue, A.K.A Federal Task Force , " inviting members on the establishment of FED. REV. TASK. CORPS on 20th of July, 2016 and that our letter of establishment is ready from the presidency "
Re: Federal Task Force by Hammefeez: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
I also trained with them but, I didn't get any message recently though I did mine at Osun.

My advice: pls go there to confirm whats happening and please report back to us here.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Documentation Hurdle; How Do I Go About It? / Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 / Graduate Trainee Jobs At Stanbic Ibtc Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.