Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? (1494 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? by landwin: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2009
Okocha invited Etim Esin for a party,as the party went on his(Okocha's)phone got missing,he then singled Etim Esin out and searched him when the phone wasn't found on him,Okocha asked his boys to search his wife,In which they turned her handbag upside down,they found nothing.Etim and his wife left the party with their daughter without an apology from Okocha.Still Okocha has refused to pick his calls from the press to tell his own side of the story.

What do you all think?
Re: Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2009
Na wa o . . .

where did u get dis info from undecided
Re: Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? by sophienwa(f): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
a thread about this already exists so there is no point starting another one
Re: Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? by twinstaiye(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2009
Topic already discussed in details on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228155.0.html

(1)

Comedian Tee A Celebrates 15 Years On Stage / Tonto Dikeh Fights Van Vicker Dirty / USA Version Of MY Oga At The Top.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.