Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'm Not Aware Of Blacklist On AIT, Says Buhari. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I'm Not Aware Of Blacklist On AIT, Says Buhari. (426 Views)

Computer IP Is Blacklist / [24 Hours To Go] Applied Information Technology (ait 2015) Conference @ Funaab / 5 Top Facebook Scams To Be Aware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Aware Of Blacklist On AIT, Says Buhari. by Chidinma4God: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
President-pick, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), said yesterday that he was not aware of the brief blacklist constrained on African Independent Television, AIT, not to cover his power limits.

Supervisor Raymond Dokpesi and President-pick Buhari

In this way, he taught each one of his collaborators, including the security gathering, to stay far from all media activities and license those distributed the commitment to independently expect the part with their accomplices. ....
Read more..

(1) (Reply)

Rough Sketches On Paper / Is Anyone Familiar With Pabx/sip Phones Management? / Urgent Need Of A 4G Ram Laptop In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.