Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,070 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels (807 Views)

"Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels by uniklinkum(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yinka odumakin is one human right activist I admire so much, he stood up to various tyrannical government that have hold this country down for long. He and his spouse were two voices that spoke so loud against oppression and anti people laws. But after the gej largesse to this two fine human right activists they sold there soul,principles and value to the one championing the course they have always fight against all there lifes. These pathetic loser like the other falling angels in the southwest note of mention are the afenifere, opc and various individuals and royal fathers that partook in gej last minute dollarization exercise are not only a disgrace to themselves but a disgrace to the society at large and the omoluabi consciousness in general. They should all bow there heads in shame and paint there faces in ashes and also wear the sack clothes.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels by nickxtra(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
He allowed dollars to bring him down. He is one of the greatest victims in the current political dispensation. Before the elections, I saw the way he was running his mouth and even said he has written a book to counter the one(my watch) written by ex president OBJ. Because of dollars, he jumped from the 'change' train to the 'dollar' train. He lost out. I pity him

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels by Lombardi: 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Yinka Odumakin is a crook to the highest order. It's only a matter of time that one of his crooked colleagues will sell him out to the EFCC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Urine Colour Predicts Your State Of Health / 'I Never Thought I'd Become First Lady In My Life' - Patience Jonathan / Check This GMB Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.