Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion (5231 Views)

Searching For A True Companion / I'm Bored And Need A Companion / Looking For A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2006
Yes OoOoOoO na wetin me want! cool
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2006
@jaybaby. have you seen venecia recently?
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:00am On Oct 19, 2006
hehe tongue
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2006
Jammin No----- any PROBLEM? is she , ?

UCHE was d HEHEHE 4?
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2006
jaybaby:

Jammin No----- any PROBLEM? is she , ?

UCHE was d HEHEHE 4?
Well,,,ehhmmm,you know,,,,,the thing be say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin Urch u dey FEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2006
With you anything can happen grin grin grin So I gotta watch my back grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2006
Haba Uche u don turn me in2 wetin i no even fit EXPLIAN? hey wetin naw?
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2006
jaybaby:

Haba Uche u don turn me in2 wetin i no even fit EXPLIAN? hey wetin naw?
I no turn you into anything o! Your posts,which I must add contradicts your pix,did all the turning for you. grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hey Hey Hey uche must u believe everytin u hear on N/L? ** Do i look INNOCENT grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yeah Very!And that is the scary part cos you could easily fool some one.Maybe thats how you fooled that bobo of urs grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2006
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Uche ---I did not fool him ooooooooooo Wat we SHARE is TRUE LOVE**** HEHEHE***
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
Uche2nna, na jaybaby cousin be datfor the pic, abi u no see the resemblance?  grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by GNature(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2006
Ugwumba:

Uche2nna, na jaybaby cousin be datfor the pic, abi u no see the resemblance? grin grin grin

grin grin that's funny
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
Ugwubobo how far now!
I do not know if that one na her cousin abi na her man.How ever I know that she must have both grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2006
bros uche, body dey inside 'torn' cloth. How L? una don agree, or agree to disagree? grin grin grin

PS - na jaybaby mention for another thread say na im cousin oh!!!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2006
I refuse to disagree but L agree to disagree.Na wa for the babe O! grin grin grin grin So I guess it is all of the above. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Ugwumba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2006
hmmmmmm, dis kin L sef. D chasing wey my bros do na total and yet, not yet uhuru. sad

Dis na d kind wey, after u catch am, e go come be like gum for ya body. grin grin grin grin

Sha, good luck y'all. wink wink
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
Not yet uhuru not to talk of Eureka! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
@uche2nna when last have you heard from[b] our[/b] friend? dont play smart with me now. you know who i'm talking about.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2006
what is this? what are you drunks flooding on my page ? plonkers' better take your addled brains some place else, perhaps some place where this lengthy crap can be translated and eventually appreciated
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Raymand(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2006
Here we go again. . .this thread will never die. . .
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jammin(m): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2006
hi CHATTERBOX venicea grin grin grin seems like you're ready to be noticed again. if that is the case,why don't you get yourself a cage place yourself in it and be transported to the[b] ZOO[/b] grin grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by Uche2nna(m): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2006
jammin:

@uche2nna when last have you heard from[b] our[/b] friend? don't play smart with me now. you know who i'm talking about.
If my old brain is still working then u shd be talking about Mukina?Yes/No undecided undecided undecided
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by rxl4fire(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2006
Nairalanders, wonders will never end oooo, Venicea or what?, wants to have a companion and she goes on to list conditions.
I actually like the sound of the name,
I dont know what can of friend would want to be with u or anybody else, with all the conditions,
Friendship is the ability to live with or play or have association with some people with divergent views e.t.c
The ability to stomach those ones is what makes a person wonderful or otherwise. cool
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by rxl4fire(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2006
Now that Anita is married, can somebody get more nude pics of she and her husband.?
I didnt even see the first set in the first place,
Lets discuss freedom of expression, I ve heard so many girls condemn the act of posing nude
for their boyfriends or sexual partners, but they actually do worse. If a thief is not caught,
Somebody sent me the pics of three beautiful UniPort girls who stole somebody's money and the guy published
their nude pics on the web, ( if anyone is interested, mail to victordeeni@aol.com). The point is the 3 girls
shared the same bed wuith this guy, and agreed to pose nude as well. If they were not caught, they will be
among the people condemning, the act of Anita Hogan, kiss
I hope you guys get my drift, I have personal experience ( and collections too)
2ND BASE JARE,,,,, grin grin
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by puker(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
< Down on his heels. Pls no more conditions. Cant stand them all.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by venicea(f): 2:06am On Apr 18, 2007
bugga off then Arrow. it isnt obligatory that you advertised your lameness at every little chance dangled in ur face.
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by IBDat(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2007
Holding bk n resisting the urge  lipsrsealed - ave read Odd Thomas, but i seem 2 fall short of the remaining pre-requisites  cry
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by chet(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
Nna men, uwa'a wu pawpaw men, yo!
This babe sef, u dey worry o!
Before man come near you, e be like taking jamb exams.
chei!!!!!
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by chet(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
O baby, please don't attack me, biko.

Nna, make I run before she come,
Re: Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion by jaybaby(f): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
Wetin she wan do---She still day Zoo naw---So no wrry yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / Whatsapp Group For Married People / Happy Birthday Beennkumar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.