Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Retirees Can Enjoy Their Pension Even Before Retiring - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Retirees Can Enjoy Their Pension Even Before Retiring (474 Views)

You Can Enjoy A Happy Marriage.. / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / 2015 Business Opportunity For Students/workers/retirees Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retirees Can Enjoy Their Pension Even Before Retiring by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Retirement; ordinarily should be a cause for joy after years of service to the country or a private organization. However, this is not always the case, most are afraid of that eventuality that will come one day.

It takes information for anyone to retiree and enjoy that stage peacefully.

The world is changing so fast, such that nobody should carry on with life the way our parents did.

I came across a program that will ensure such retirees OR even those that are about to, can actually keep their health in top shape and keep earning money along the line.

This company from Malaysia is in Nigeria with health products that will keep retirees in top shape, health-wise and also make them money monthly without selling anything, rather all they need to do is help inform fellow retirees and other nationals on how to stay healthy, then smile to the the bank every month.

All you need to do is register your bio-data with them with a particular registration package ranging from between 25k and 400k and you are good to go. You need to find out what is contained in these packages before you discard it as being too costly.

On a monthly basis, you can be pocketing as low as 100k if you are compassionate enough to tell other Nigerians this OPPORTUNITY; even though earning this amount will not happen overnight, but with correct and simple information you can begin to earn this within 3 months of registration, Remember I had already said you are not selling their products per se.

A lot of people will see this opportunity as impossible, but if you are keen you can find out from their offices around some Nigerian cities yourself.

You can give me a shout via my signature and you can get details.

You can also visit their website- www.cni-nigeria.com

The change Nigerians are praying for is around us but we may not see it if we are not sensitive and observant enough.

(1) (Reply)

Free Shuttle / Nigella Sativa(black Seed/oil) Is Not A Recent Discovery Many Nigerians Use It / The Type of Woman to marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.