Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. (1243 Views)

PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by retepmurt(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said all
members of the Peoples Democratic Party who
defected to the All Progressives Congress because
he lost the March 28 presidential election would
return with empty stomach. He said the leaders of the APC would first settle
their existing members before thinking of settling
defectors. He added that “food” may have finished before it
gets to the turn of the defectors to eat. Jonathan spoke shortly after receiving the report
of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation led
by Senator Ahmadu Ali at the Presidential Villa,
Abuja.www.punchng.com/news/pdp-defectors-will-come-back-with-empty-stomach-jonathan/
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by baybeeboi: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
and na true
temitemi1 ,oboy show...food don ready
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by loomer: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
We know say dem go come back, but with empty stomach na wetn we no too sure of
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ my hero!...Fayose our role model!!
**If you're pained by this comment, It's a sign of BUHARIASIS**
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by Bigdreams(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let's wait to see if this assertion will ring true...

Click
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by Feranchek(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's saddening how Nigerian politicians crave for power. Only a microscopic few have the masses at heart. I hope GMB and bus Jona will make them regret their actions.

GMB my hero!
Akpabio my role model!
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Apc is a fake party Conspiracy party Tinubu sold d future of d yorubaz for his short term gains Funny he's too old to suffer d consequences of his actions I pity d future yorubaz
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by sosanova: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin
no food for lazy defectors
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by lolababe331e: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Must everything be about belly This GEJ is so pathetic angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by Islie: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
The riot acts as being delivered......

Hope any intending defector is reading this
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by atlwireles: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin we are waiting to flog them with koboko when they return.
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
retepmurt:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday said all
members of the Peoples Democratic Party who
defected to the All Progressives Congress because
gets to the turn of the defectors to eat. Jonathan spoke shortly after receiving the report
of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation led
by Senator Ahmadu Ali at the Presidential Villa,
Abuja.www.punchng.com/news/pdp-defectors-will-come-back-with-empty-stomach-jonathan/

This ignorant, backwater, fisherman still doesn't know what corruption means.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by dre11(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
PDP and stomach infrastructure.....
They are like cat and mouse

1 Like

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by atlwireles: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

This ignorant, backwater, fisherman still doesn't know what corruption means.

This taxi driver keep your eyes on the road.
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
So this Useless man, has reduced governance to what enters the "belle"!

I can't wait to see the back of this old drunk thief!

1 Like

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by doctokwus: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thoughts of a clueless man as usual.Always thinking that public office is for monetary gains.
How can a so called president of a nation be making such crass statements.Everyday, one gets to thank God that this clown won't be disturbing our public space any longer from may 29

3 Likes

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by Olofintoto(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
sure our hero, they are coming back. Till death GEJ my hero.
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by luvmijeje(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
All Progressives Congress because
gets to the turn of the defectors to eat

Imagine the kind of statement that's emanating from a President........ Nigerians haff suffered! In my lifetime may I not witness this kind of President again.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by Boscojugunu(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis Gej ehn. I know how else to describe him. He is just clueless. But wait ooo it didn't take so much time for shekarau to start reaping the dividends of defection
Re: PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan. by temitemi1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!! If u are not please with this, then I suggest u jump into lagos lagoon.
baybeeboi:
and na true
temitemi1 ,oboy show...food don ready

(1) (Reply)

Helipad Was Also Built For GEJ / Exclusive:nigeria's President, Buhari Dump $182M Halliburton Bribe Scandal Repor / NPA Generated N162b, Spent N160b’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.