Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election (1201 Views)

Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Elections Because Of The South East / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't know how many Youths here applied for the 4th YouWin business competition initiated by president Jonathan's administration. I for one did and was really looking forward to it as I have a business concept I really need capital for. But now that his administration is on its way out I am worried as to whether the competition would continue or be scrapped. I just checked the website but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. Please anyone with insider info on what is going on with the program this year should kindly share for my benefit as well as those in similar position on this forum of which I am sure there are many. Cheers
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godwin
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by snowprince(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2015
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
snowprince:
I read all about Youwin Nigeria from here www.supreme.com.ng/youwin-business-plan-competition-2015-www-youwin-org-ng/
Thanks but my question was is the program continuing now that the Jonathan administration is going out? or is it going to be scrapped? I registered in the last entry period just prior to the elections but since then we have not gotten any feedback and the website looks pretty stagnant. Any information on what is going on with the current program would be appreciated!
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
It becomes YouLose Programme!

Lobatan. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It becomes YouLose Programme!

Lobatan. grin grin
Loool! you got jokes right?
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by philGeo(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2015
They will rename it, YOULOSE. you can apply for the 5th one, or join WE TREKKERS b/4 may 28 deadline, you can still get some thing out of it, but it must be from LAGOS to ADAMAWA.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by lascopes(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2016
e author=slyfoxxjoe post=33285065]I don't know how many Youths here applied for the 4th YouWin business competition initiated by president Jonathan's administration. I for one did and was really looking forward to it as I have a business concept I really need capital for. But now that his administration is on its way out I am worried as to whether the competition would continue or be scrapped. I just checked the website but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. Please anyone with insider info on what is going on with the program this year should kindly share for my benefit as well as those in similar position on this forum of which I am sure there are many. Cheers[/quote] idiot, I guess you remember me? U r a fool, a grown up fool. You should have given me ya biography to know who the hell you are. You are supposed to be sitting in white house since you and wole soyinka graduated together. Animal in human form, u disrespect my father and I talk the shit outta ur miserable NL life. I will insult you back to back from kano to bariga. Idiot!!!
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by sextutor(m): 5:20am On Jan 10, 2016
YouWin program was lost with the election, PERIOD . The reason why some people cried when PDP lost the election, was simply because of lost expectations
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by mrvitalis(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Me for one never supported the youwin idea from day one... .. .
In a country like Nigeria were unemployment is high yet u have Indians and Chinese taking our jobs here.... why? Because we lack the skills
The setting up of standard vocational training centres across each senotoral region.. . Will yield better impact than the youwin
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by mysteriousman(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Nigerians are naturally funny people when I saw the thread first thing that came to my mind is Youlose, opened the thread and I saw comments like that I just laughed.
Re: What Will Become Of The Youwin Program Now That Jonathan Lost The Election by Pavarottii(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Wen the wind of change blows....#YouLose

(1) (Reply)

Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? / If Buhari Respects The Law, He Will Pay Our Contract Money - ASARI DOKUBO / Understanding Saraki, Tinubu And APC's Structural Harakiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.