Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! (6590 Views)

Ladies Order Your Packs Of Tummy Slimming Patch Product Now / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / Postpartum Tummy Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Have you ever worn an outfit and you feel really embarrassed about your protruding tummy, Trying to always tuck your tummy in when you say "cheese" for the cameras??

Well you are not alone!
There are different ways one can have excessive tummy fat such as: Child Birth, excessive intake of fat or Nature(genes)
Apart from eating good and exercising happily there's another way to get it all out "A waist trainer"
It not only burn away the fats its also comfortable and gives you the shape you deserve...

I'm a distributor of waist trainers straight from the US ... order yours today at most affordable price(from 8k) get it freely delivered at your doorstep
bbm:
5310C4F9

2 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
pacesetacomn please observe the rules and stop spamming, not only does it make you seem trustworthy it also makes u responsible..Thank you
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by iyatrustee(f): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have had 3 c sections and it definitely affected my Tommy. I have a slightly protruding stomach.

Now would the shapeyou work for me? I need to see pictures.

Send me a PM let's chat outside of here

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
I have had 3 c sections and it definitely affected my Tommy. I have a slightly protruding stomach.

It may be useful for temporal aesthetic use only. Squashing your internal organs together for prolonged length of time won't be the best health decision. My wife also had a c-section two and half years ago and we are still avoiding anything that can put undue pressure on the internal organs. The protruding tummy after pregnancy is a testimony to God's ultimate blessing. Live with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by iyatrustee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
kITATITA:

It may be useful for temporal aesthetic use only. Squashing your internal organs together for prolonged length of time won't be the best health decision. My wife also had a c-section two and half years ago and we are still avoiding anything that can put undue pressure on the internal organs. The protruding tummy after pregnancy is a testimony to God's ultimate blessing. Live with it.

Very true sir. I have tried exercises to no avail. The annoying thing is that the baby is more than 3yrs! angry
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyatrustee:

Very true sir. I have tried exercises to no avail. The annoying thing is that the baby is more than 3yrs! angry
Some gym trainers know the right exercise that targets the tummy. I carry a small pouch myself as gratuity from my Heineken days. I'm having some success repatriating it. But I'm no longer a boy though.
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:29am On May 02, 2015
Post different samples and their prices.
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 7:04am On May 03, 2015
Mamajide25:
Post different samples and their prices.

I sure will...sorry for the d
late reply
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 7:07am On May 03, 2015
iyatrustee:

ok I would... and contrary to some beliefs it doesn't squash any organ because amazingly it isn't made of iron like other corsets and it's quite comfortable
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Darknluvly post=33366025]

I sure will...sorry for the d
late reply[/quote

Waiting
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 04, 2015
Press up tighten tummy muscles
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by queenprecy(f): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
I wl love to hv one just dat its on a high side
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Yesinde(f): 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
iyatrustee:

shocked 3 yrs? And here am I complaining when my baby is less than 2 and my belle doesn't seems to be going down? Shai! Am in for a very long tin o cry
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2015
The prices differs the bigger your tummy the stronger the material and higher the price

that's why I dropped my pin so I can see a picture of you and recommend one for you..... And then you place your order....Payment is definitely after delivery
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
Wow! Your patronage has been so amazing!
I want to say thank you for those who has bought and to those that have placed orders... You wouldn't be disappointed....Please do let us know of your improvements and to potential customers contact me ASAP for yours now very affordable and effective ....God Bless!
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
More pictures
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
in stock

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 6:47pm On May 07, 2015
different sizes for different amounts

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2015
latex
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by olymurphy(f): 12:48am On May 08, 2015
pls put your phone number.
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Yemiolads(f): 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Ronkee90: 7:17pm On May 11, 2015
Or rather still buy a belly flattening cream for #4000 flattens up to
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Ronkee90: 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
Or rather still buy a belly flattening cream for #4000 flattens up to 4 inches. Buy yours while stock last. Feel confident from within.... Call 08083876602

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
Please roonkee90 is in no way related to my post/article or anything I sell

Please don't derail this, make a post about your products...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
olymurphy:
pls put your phone number.
sorry for the late response ma'am 07013612436
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
New stock available now... Especially for those with very big tummy.... It's comfortable and effective.....
I'll post pictures Thanks for your Patronage
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Darknluvly post=33660010]New stock available now...
Especially for those with very big tummy....
It's comfortable and effective.....

I'll post pictures
Thanks for your Patronage[/quote

Where is your location?
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by Darknluvly(f): 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Mamajide25 post=33736787][/quote]
Good evening ma'am in Benin, but we deliver to anywhere else in the country.. You can call my number above or add me on bbm
Or you can send me an e-mail : Mizosas5@gmail.com

would be expecting to hear from you Ma'am...
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by meetmal03(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by daisyidaghe(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2015
meetmal03:
Interested in gettin a long, healthy and even waist length natural hair?

I have a solution for you.

I personnally use this amazing hairfood for my hair.
It is called T444Z and it is made of all natural ingredients such as Aloe, Herbal extract, Rose oil, Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea Butter and Essential Oils.

My hair has been growing long and is soo healthy now.
No more breakages.

Its a hair cream and you only use it to massage your scalp.
You dont need to swallow it.

I combine it with Olive oil shampoe and natures gentle touch conditioner.
Amazing. Just amazing

Contact me on 08146290627 for info on how to get a jar

Note: It is not sold in shops only by company distributors from London.
I stay in abuja how can I get it and how much is it
Re: Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! by olymurphy(f): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
@ Darknluvly, I Ve been trying ur line but it's not going through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? / 30+ Most Beautiful And Creative Ankara Designs For Woman / Breathtaking Aso Ebi Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.