Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy (1429 Views)

I Cant Ask A Gel Out / How Can U Recognise A Lady Movements When She Fall For You. / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
imagine dis nonsense, missclasssy of all girl

but na so my heart is leading, i jus cant believe, missclasssy

but my diick is charge anytime i read her post, could brain really make diick charge

anyway, missclasssy my hart want u an it seem little junior want u too ( little junior say hi, "hi" )

can anyone imagine what miss classsy kitty kat taste like

i jus hope d flavor is not to powerful like her typing, i dont want die an my family see me die in kitty kat eating postiion, chai!
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by alberto2k(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
This Dude must be High on Rat Mess (Fart) angry undecided
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
No offense bro buh since when u been g@y? shocked
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
RomanZeus:
No offense bro buh since when u been g@y? shocked

I was like u before, I think she was a boy...

until I here her mickey mouse voice on her voice note.

it is a girl grin
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Vicalloyd(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
So what should we do nowww...clap for u abi
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vicalloyd:
So what should we do nowww...clap for u abi

who are dis new boy in romance

why are u having 9 picture when the nairaland web ask for only 1

who are u
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by wachakuta(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teamvasline dis one na plan C or D?
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
TeamVaseline:

I was like u before, I think she was a boy...

until I here her mickey mouse voice on her voice note.

it is a girl grin
bro hav u heard of an app called "voice changer" or something like that before?
The thing wey u dey cush on nor get bress o...except if u wan rub verslin for IT prick
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Vicalloyd(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
TeamVaseline:

who are dis new boy in romance

why are u having 9 picture when the nairaland web ask for only 1

who are u

Am just this guy that creates Fight and add some G in it,thats simple you know?
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
wachakuta:
Teamvasline dis one na plan C or D?

Good question wachakuta boy of the umbali kutakwa clan, I new ur father

now, miss classsy seem to be plan J, but i love all d alphabet
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
RomanZeus:
bro hav u heard of an app called "voice changer" or something like that before?
The thing wey u dey cush on nor get bress o...except if u wan rub verslin for IT prick

[img]http://emptystress.files./2013/11/god-forbid.gif[/img]
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vicalloyd:

Am just this guy that creates Fight and add some G in it,thats simple you know?

as u see, vaseline never fight anyone, vaseline only make love with my petrolatum jellies

so please dont fight on vaseline love tred
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Vicalloyd(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2015
TeamVaseline:

as u see, vaseline never fight anyone, vaseline only make love with my petrolatum jellies

so please dont fight on vaseline love tred

Ok then
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Nobody: 12:09am On May 01, 2015
I swear my mouth just went open when i saw this thread title... Space booked o
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Nobody: 12:25am On May 01, 2015
SK in action grin
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Dekatron(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2015
vaseline is mad *in phyno's voice* --NDI ARA

You neva cease to amuse me.iwas laughing so hard. BUT,you know what? You are one hell of a disgrace. you keep on showing your stvpidity. Perhaps,you have low self esteem. I am 100% sure that you cant lace their sandals, not to talk of having sex wit'em.

Come on, you are denting the images of these ladies(before niggas start saying i am woman wrapping, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING WITH THESE LADIES. EXCEPT ROK.IATU THAT I CHECKED HER PIC ONCE UPON ALL HYPE and MHIZIZZY, when i wanted to woo her during the competition. I dont check profile pictures of these ladies). What matters is : THE PERSONALITIES OF THESE LADIES.
[b]Mr Man, lemme tell you, YOU CANNOT BE RESPECTED THIS WAY. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU USE YOUR HEAD FOR, YOU WONT BE COMING HERE,SMEARING LADIES' IMAGES ALL OVER. While your younger ones are becoming billionaires(Google snapchat CEO Evan spiegel,he is 21-23 & worth over 1 billion DOLLARS),you are MASTURBAT.ING and SEXUALLY HARASSING LADIES. Egbon, O RO INU RARA(you are dumb). I mean, COME SEE ASSISTANT PROFESSORS IN THE UNIVERSITIES,between 27-35 years. Simple English, you cannot compose, yet you bast.ard feeling yourself like a MILITARY HEROE OF AFGHANISTAN. You may be older than my ELDEST SISTER SELF, but that one self, i dey yabb am, YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION. Seun did it. He is around 35-37, the same age range as you,yet TILL YOU DIE, I MEAN TILL YOU DIE, YOU CANNOT COMMAND THE RESPECT HE COMMANDS. Person fit afford to pay A MAID #50,000 MONTHLY. I bet you dont earn up to that, cos if you do it would be a tasking job & you wont be here making a fool of yourself and get INSULTED BY A VERY YOUNG CHAP.
I dont care if you are seeking attention, but know this :

YOU ARE LOSING RESPECT
YOU ARE A FOOL
YOUR PERSONALITY IS ALREADY SEEN AS B.S.

Till another time, be safe. Easy with the vaseline[/bold]
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by wirelessssss(m): 1:21am On May 01, 2015
TeamVaseline:
( little junior say hi, "hi" )
#Ditched#Ignored#Pained#Perv cry

#YouAreIrrelevant, petty and as small-minded as your little thing embarassed

She's classy and won't condescend... like the other #AttentionSeekers.

Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 2:08am On May 01, 2015
wirelessssss:

#Ditched#Ignored#Pained#Perv cry

#YouAreIrrelevant, petty and as small-minded as your little thing embarassed

She's classy and won't condescend... like the other #AttentionSeekers.

are u she
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by TeamVaseline: 2:10am On May 01, 2015
Dekatron:
vaseline is mad *in phyno's voice* --NDI ARA

You neva cease to amuse me.iwas laughing so hard. BUT,you know what? You are one hell of a disgrace. you keep on showing your stvpidity. Perhaps,you have low self esteem. I am 100% sure that you cant lace their sandals, not to talk of having sex wit'em.

Come on, you are denting the images of these ladies(before niggas start saying i am woman wrapping, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING WITH THESE LADIES. EXCEPT ROK.IATU THAT I CHECKED HER PIC ONCE UPON ALL HYPE and MHIZIZZY, when i wanted to woo her during the competition. I dont check profile pictures of these ladies). What matters is : THE PERSONALITIES OF THESE LADIES.
[b]Mr Man, lemme tell you, YOU CANNOT BE RESPECTED THIS WAY. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU USE YOUR HEAD FOR, YOU WONT BE COMING HERE,SMEARING LADIES' IMAGES ALL OVER. While your younger ones are becoming billionaires(Google snapchat CEO Evan spiegel,he is 21-23 & worth over 1 billion DOLLARS),you are MASTURBAT.ING and SEXUALLY HARASSING LADIES. Egbon, O RO INU RARA(you are dumb). I mean, COME SEE ASSISTANT PROFESSORS IN THE UNIVERSITIES,between 27-35 years. Simple English, you cannot compose, yet you bast.ard feeling yourself like a MILITARY HEROE OF AFGHANISTAN. You may be older than my ELDEST SISTER SELF, but that one self, i dey yabb am, YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION. Seun did it. He is around 35-37, the same age range as you,yet TILL YOU DIE, I MEAN TILL YOU DIE, YOU CANNOT COMMAND THE RESPECT HE COMMANDS. Person fit afford to pay A MAID #50,000 MONTHLY. I bet you dont earn up to that, cos if you do it would be a tasking job & you wont be here making a fool of yourself and get INSULTED BY A VERY YOUNG CHAP.
I dont care if you are seeking attention, but know this :

YOU ARE LOSING RESPECT
YOU ARE A FOOL
YOUR PERSONALITY IS ALREADY SEEN AS B.S.

Till another time, be safe. Easy with the vaseline[/bold]

Hiaan! I jus see dis angry

Am heah to defen my sef

Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by wachakuta(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2015
TeamVaseline:

Good question wachakuta boy of the umbali kutakwa clan, I new ur father

now, miss classsy seem to be plan J, but i love all d alphabet

Wakundada... I'm so happy.. so u knew d king!
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Divineluv14(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2015
Smh
Re: I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2015
You guys need God

(1) (Reply)

Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females / Any Lady Who Needs A Friend With Benefits. Let's Hook Up Up. / Searching For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.