Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Shipping Usa To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Usa To Nigeria (989 Views)

How do I send Dollars from USA To Nigeria recipients in Dollars? / Shipping From USA To Nigeria / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57am On May 01, 2015
A friend of mine want to start Importing shows from USA to Nigeria through me.I dont have any idea about shipping.Please house i need information on shipping from USA to Nigeria

Thanks
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Okwori12(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
A friend of mine want to start Importing shows from USA to Nigeria through me.I dont have any idea about shipping.Please house i need information on shipping from USA to Nigeria

Thanks
I Can get him a comprehensive ebook. 07066804422
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by zeezahbee(f): 2:32am On May 01, 2015
Where in the USA do u live? There should be some shipping company around that will charge around $3.50-4 per pounds . Ask around
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54am On May 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
Where in the USA do u live? There should be some shipping company around that will charge around $3.50-4 per pounds . Ask around
i stay in Newyork city...thé thing is that am always on my own,dont talk to anybody
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Originalsly: 5:42am On May 01, 2015
Mr Lone Wolf/Lamb...I strongly suggest you use Grandbelle International Inc if your partner is based in Lagos or can pick up from Lagos and avoid third party delivery service. They do arrange but do not guarantee safe 3rd party delivery .This recommendation is from experience... they are very reliable, reasonably priced, pretty quick to deliver and tell you exactly like it is. Seems to me they are more concerned about keeping up their good name than grabbing customers. They are located on Hook Creek Blvd in Valley Stream .....Tel 516 256 5666 for details.
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16am On May 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Mr Lone Wolf/Lamb...I strongly suggest you use Grandbelle International Inc if your partner is based in Lagos or can pick up from Lagos and avoid third party delivery service. They do arrange but do not guarantee safe 3rd party delivery .This recommendation is from experience... they are very reliable, reasonably priced, pretty quick to deliver and tell you exactly like it is. Seems to me they are more concerned about keeping up their good name than grabbing customers. They are located on Hook Creek Blvd in Valley Stream .....Tel 516 256 5666 for details.
thank you so much.she stays in Ibadan but getting to Lagos should be easy for her
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by zeezahbee(f): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
i stay in Newyork city...thé thing is that am always on my own,dont talk to anybody
There are load of shipping company in new york. Google it or ask around from Nigerians there
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
There are load of shipping company in new york. Google it or ask around from Nigerians there
one guy up there already suggest for me
Re: Shipping Usa To Nigeria by Byhisgrace01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Give this guys a try ave bin using them for the past 4yrs and their charges are very okay. #Allworld Int'l Inc. 67 West Merrick Rd, Valley Stream NY 11580. Tel: 15166200563 NB: if you're using them it should be C/O G-Importers Nigeria so u won't find it hard clearing ur goods.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. / Jetheights Services / The Best And Noting But The Best Furniture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.