Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love (24475 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by ganganawuj: 7:03am On May 01, 2015
talk2smat:

http://leadership.ng/news/429913/tragedy-police-corporal-kills-inspector-girl-friend-self-over-love
Nigga don't tell me u don't have part two of dis movie with u.So wat happened nxt?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:05am On May 01, 2015
Chai! That is to show u how sweet my Igbo girls toto dey be. I suspect the corporal and inspector are from that side wey too like igbo girls but yet abuse and bash igbos grin grin Cos na only dem dey like drag over woman matter and can be brainless enough to pul a trigger over their head maka ukwu nwanyi! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Ameboperoo(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
Sisi tani ko fe wa, olosh'aya soldier
Seloma yinbon sie
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by olaezekalonge(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:06am On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices, come see true love oooooooooooooo.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by jasa1000(f): 7:07am On May 01, 2015
"Middle finger to LOVE".
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by ganganawuj: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
Tune to NTA....tales by moon light.Oya insert disck B as disck A don end.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2015
May God purnish any police on nairaland reading this.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by jasa1000(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2015
F-U-C-K LOVE
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by vanunu: 7:10am On May 01, 2015
Super story of the month
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by prospero15(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2015
Officers nt on duty carrying rifles Practicing "show of force"??..BTW rip 2 d "young chidinma"..hpe she z really pretty?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by boman2014: 7:12am On May 01, 2015
himkers:

U dey lie joor! Why U no snap pictures?
i said it happen close to my place i didnt say i was there. Get that!
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:15am On May 01, 2015
talk2smat:

http://leadership.ng/news/429913/tragedy-police-corporal-kills-inspector-girl-friend-self-over-love

since the police guy have the mind of sacrificing his life, why not do it wisely....all die na die....why not carry drug go Indonesia or china, if he survive he will become rich .

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by boman2014: 7:17am On May 01, 2015
Omoluyi:

Show us pictures then
READ ME: I said it happened close where i stay in Abj. I did nt say i was there.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by uzomahowualah(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
How that young girls life was ended yesterday is still a shock to me. If I hadn't gone there yesterday or hadn't known that girl, I would have doubted this story. This is a girl that people come from far and wide to buy card from just out of pity. To think that all her struggles ended just like this is really tragic and shocking. Those of us who know her are still in shock. These policemen should be properly eveluated and periodically checked too. This is very sad. The whole of that Karu area is still in shock. It is a hard pill to swallow because we all saw this energetic girl that same day and thgis happened in the broad day light and on a busy street.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Btoyob(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
And they die angrily forever
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by dannewlife(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
Is the picture coming later ?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by mudiana(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2015
The police force needs to be doing mental test for their recruits.plenty mad men are in the police force. IG Arase sir,pls let ur men go for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2015
realtestament:
The corporal be like:::as hav killed both of dem dey will go 2 anwa ifot(land of d dead) and continue, Mba o! I hav 2 be der 2 it ain't ova yet cheesy

#RIP 2 the dead
Note: "Obio Ekpo" not "Awa ifot" the latter stands for witch Coven I doubt ur Originality grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2015
By the way does love exist in the first place? What I see all the time is interest. The woman angles for what she would gain from the guy and the guy angles for what he would gain from the woman though such interest is usually laced with deceit and pretense called love. But some times some people get unnecessarily serious about the game of mutual deceit. That girl that pretends to love so much that she can die for you do you know the number of guys that receive the same default story? Even your beloved wife do you know the number of men and boys she flirts dangerously with in your absence? Do you know what women do at home during working hours after the children must have been dropped off at school? Those barbers, video club owners, electricians, and laundrers on your street, even gatemen too do you know how they hammer your wife or your girlfriend while you are busy at the office and when you come home she will wear a saintly face and pretend to love you more than anything in the world? Please don't take them seriously so you don't end up killing yourself or somebody else for that matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Mykelpato(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2015
sad I know say na my brothers in D North go fit do this rubbish all bcox of a homeless chidimma igbo girl wey dey chop their cash
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by logica(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2015
uzomahowualah:
This is a girl that people come from far and wide to buy card from just out of pity.
Judging from the narrative, it appears many people had more than pity in mind. wink

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by kristisking(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2015
konji killing people since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2015
Mykelpato:
sad I know say na my brothers in D North go fit do this rubbish all bcox of a homeless chidimma igbo girl wey dey chop their cash
Na because Igbo girls dey fine die na: big shapely nyash, big breasts, pretty face and fair complexion. On top of all that them go get brain join. If na you you no go kill person because of that? You know say if you climb some Igbo babes even if them dey carry the bed with una on top of am dey go Sambisa forest you no go send.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by kraftykc(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2015
Oh so that's what the ruckus was about! I live around there and when I drove by yesterday I saw a crowd there.

Tot it just bikers being bikers and causing a scene but ... Damn, that's cold. I see the seller sef from time to time, she was no spring chickens oh, the chap just didn't know what was worrying him.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by truthsBarbie(f): 7:42am On May 01, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
No woman No cry. But guys remember it is foolish to invest in a pig so that it doesn't get dirty. Women are pigs. No matter how you try to make them clean they would always wallow in dirt. In the name of seeking for a husband a girl can fu ck a whole state. The ones that are already married will be sleeping around claiming their husbands do not give them quality time or that they are not able to satisfy them in bed. They are all sex dogs and you do not take them seriously to the point of losing sleep over them. Just get another one when one misbehaves. Don't take them seriously cos they all are of easy virtue.
Dude! Just one question...... Your mama n sisters are women yeah?? Next time you talk apply sense...No offense!
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by free2ryhme: 7:42am On May 01, 2015
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by logica(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
fair complexion.
Complex.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by kraftykc(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2015
dadoctore:

And pls wat area is dat...I still can't get d location

Jikwoyi road, the CBN junction is opposite the Fidelity bank with a lot of ATM machines.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by logica(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2015
truthsBarbie:
Dude! Just one question...... Your mama n sisters are women yeah?? Next time you talk apply sense...No offense!
He has given you his honest opinion of women from his ethnic group. smiley
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Don33(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2015
No picture from eye witness .I doubt this story for d gods .
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2015
modelmike7:
In as much as i believe this to be true, cos of the names and locations mentioned therein. . . It still all look like a movie to me! Still trying to comprehend this 'one shot', 'one shot' madness!!

too much love kills......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.