Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pacesetter Communication (pin 531fa461) Mtn Sme Data Plan Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pacesetter Communication (pin 531fa461) Mtn Sme Data Plan Fraud. (482 Views)

Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / See How Bank ATM Fraudsters Can Steal Your Money Without Your Card Or PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pacesetter Communication (pin 531fa461) Mtn Sme Data Plan Fraud. by diyadab: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
Fellow Nairaland members,
Good day all. I just want to warn the general public to beware of the above named fraudsters (Pacesetter Communication (Pin 531FA461 ) parading them self as MTN SME seller.
I sent MTN credit to them, to buy data but I was shocked they did not send the data but instead they blocked me from their bbm contact and I couldn't reach them anymore.
I know they have been swindling innocent people like they did to me. This is to warn the general public to beware of this fraudsters.
I am bringing this to Nairaland because I got their contact here on Nairaland forum. To be for warn is to be for arm.  
We all need to join hand spread this information to stop these unscrupulous elements in our society.
Re: Pacesetter Communication (pin 531fa461) Mtn Sme Data Plan Fraud. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
I just fell a victim to them now.
This should go to front page ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

A 22-year Old Charged For Spitting On Food / 19-yr-old Boy Kills Father, Chases Mother, Siblings Away / Bizarre: 43 Killed In Military Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.