Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull (37769 Views)

[Video ]Tonto Dikeh’s Breasts On Display As She Falls On Stage At Iyanya’s Conc / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram / Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by akinyemibalogs: 8:38am On May 01, 2015
Working out wearing designer shades? The sultry actress shared this very yummy photo to celebrate her 2 year extra deal with Bullet...

Between; This is just a photoshoot, she cant be working out ofcourse..

https://instagram.com/p/2F7amahnK_/?taken-by=chikaike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Baba419(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2015
Her skin tone na dieee

If I put you for mouth you go just melt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2015
Who the hell is Chika Ike?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Ama80(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2015
Baba419:
Her skin tone na dieee

honestly,her toning seems so natural.

12 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2015
The question i have for her is

[size=15pt]When would she get married or is she getting back with her husband,the dude she left at jakande estate isolo,all because he can't afford her luxurious needs[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by 5p1naz(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2015
tongue
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2015
is this chika ike or Yvonne nelson

BTW wetin concern me, dnt even like chika ike she gat K-leg, moreover she dosnt look sexy to me

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Anoruo(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2015
Cute
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by encryptjay(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2015
show off exercise...

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Inception(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
later this one go dey tell the mugu:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
baby kiss
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by jamillion: 11:28am On May 01, 2015
Why d energy drink undecided thiz babe go just end her life witz waist trainer 1day

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:28am On May 01, 2015
See shape. Whos she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by intergral(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
Op we have seen her, so what's the story behind the picture? By seeing her work out will I win 10 million $ lottery or will it change the price of garri in market or better reduce fuel scarcity?... Rubbish!!!!
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by toshmann(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
Fine girl.

Who's she?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by allanphash7(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
Who is chika ike? ?.??

Cos we dont knw her here in sambisa foreat

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by jamex93(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
wink wink
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Chimezie250(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
grin grin looking hot
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2015
Those titz though....

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by imbless: 11:31am On May 01, 2015
no flat tummy but we go still manage her height and medium size ukwu

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by driand(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2015
sauceny:

[size=15pt]When would she get married or is she getting back with her husband,the dude he left at jakande estate isolo,all because he can't afford her luxurious needs[/size]
dude they are always like that, but after the smoke rise and the embers die, they'll come back to reality and wish they could take back the hands of time.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Udehpaschal1(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2015
La wa o!
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by bloglover(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2015
she's OK for a married woman with kids
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Lovexme(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
Nairaland becoming Linda Ikeji 2.0

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Mhizkel(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
She is beauriful..Op where is the boobs naa? This your topic is misleading o!

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by baybeeboi: 11:33am On May 01, 2015
I got a finer chick.
has anyone seen Tonto Dike, the love of my Life?
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2015
Baba419:
Her skin tone na dieee

Na the camera

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2015
BIO Oil and Cocoa butter over a period of 3-4 months grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2015
so, she was married before?

sauceny:

[size=15pt]When would she get married or is she getting back with her husband,the dude he left at jakandwe estate isolo,all because he can't afford her luxurious needs[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / Denrele Edun Dressed As Santa Claus, Visit Kids To Share Gifts / Meet Ifu Ennada, BBNaija 2018 Housemate & Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.