Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? (679 Views)

How Do L Set Up Iwp? / How Do l Turn On My "System Restore"? / How To Replace Internal Hard Disk With Extenal Usb Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? by georgecso(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2009
Please could someone help explain the step-by-step procedure of creating a recovery disk? What is/are the importance of creating a RECOVERY DISK? Thank you Guys
Re: How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? by netotse(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
it depends on the type of computer for a HP computer all u need to do is to type recovery in the start menu(on vista) u'll see a recovery disk creation app, then all u need to do is follow the instructions

Personally i like to create the recovery disk(DVD)'s as images so i can burn as many as possible grin

advantages
if u're computer has a problem it'll be easy to return to the condition it was at first(thats when u created the disk)
unlike just buying a cd from otigba to install the software on the cd is OEM so u wont have any hassles wiv activation
etc etc
Re: How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? by sojioguns(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2009
My best recovery solution is Acronis True Image. It backs up your entire hard drive to a single file. It is very fast and easy. It installs on any computer and the feature I like most is the startup option where it allows you to restore even if your primary OS doesnt boot up. COOL!
http://www.acronis.com
Re: How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? by netotse(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
sojioguns:

. . . and the feature I like most is the startup option where it allows you to restore even if your primary OS doesnt boot up. COOL!

isnt that wot all recovery disks do?

(1) (Reply)

Solution To My Antivirus / Cost Of Vsat Equipment Needed Urgently. / Joining Client To Domain Controller Prblem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.