Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38282 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
With this type of response I take it as a no!
Ok
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by RSA(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2015
[/quote author=morpheus24 post=33320156]

1. Mercenaries not peace keepers

2. we've had our civil war, been there done that. moving on

[/quote]

1. Which ever come first
2. Wait until Buhari declares Sharia to the whole of Nigeria and igbho starting the rebelion.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
Morpheus24 my man...when are you and your dickkheads going to accept SA important.. and Nigeria is just another african country...in the league of Somalia and Sudan..

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
RSA:
[/quote author=morpheus24 post=33320156]
1. Mercenaries not peace keepers
2. we've had our civil war, been there done that. moving on
1. Which ever come first
2. Wait until Buhari declares Sharia to the whole of Nigeria and igbho starting the rebelion.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

You don't know Nigerian history quite well yet do you?

There will always be a 50-50 split Muslim Christian. That ship has long sailed and everyone knows that by now. Sharia is a political ploy to galvanize votes from the North.

Read my brother... Read!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:37pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:
Morpheus24 my man...when are you and your dickkheads going to accept SA important.. and Nigeria is just another african country...in the league of Somalia and Sudan..

The day Pigs fly!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

You are so important in Africa you have the audacity to make such commercials, even if it is satire. Don't you realize other people see these adverts across the continent.

Bad taste really

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ[/flash]
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

The day Pigs fly!

They are already flying....All you guys always do is sell that holes call mouths.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
...and my man why cant Nigeria with all their smartness for once export 1 big company to SA and exploit us, and stop exporting flat heads only

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:48pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

They are already flying....All you guys always do is sell that holes call mouths.

1 in 10 Africans is Nigeria. Unless there is some Tsunami or major earth quake in the country. We aint going nowhere.

1. China with population of 1. 3 billion once called a cesspool of poor people.. Most powerful nation in East Asia

2. India with population of 1.2 billion.... fast becoming regional power

3.. Nigeria with largest population in Africa.... fast becoming hub for churning out the best in Africa.

The math says it all. Same principle that gave you guys freedom against the Apatheid. Numbers my friend. This is what you fear.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:
...and my man why cant Nigeria with all their smartness for once export 1 big company to SA and exploit us, and stop exporting flat heads only

Because your economy makes it extremely hard to penetrate their market hence the lop sided balance of trade between the two countries aka protectionist measures. If we are allowed to you would loose your country.

You want to take but don't want to give back.

A zero sum game.

We are not having that nonsense attitude taught to you by Western Capitalist civilizations.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

1 in 10 Africans is Nigeria. Unless there is some Tsunami or major earth quake in the country. We aint going nowhere.

1. China with population of 1. 3 billion once called a cesspool of poor people.. Most powerful nation in East Asia

2. India with population of 1.2 billion.... fast becoming regional power

3.. Nigeria with largest population in Africa.... fast becoming hub for churning out the best in Africa.

The math says it all. Same principle that gave you guys freedom against the Apatheid. Numbers my friend. This is what you fear.

so you are comparing nigeria with those countries, that nigeria, and think the results will be similar? remember the world see you guys as annoying africans..
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

Because your economy makes it extremely hard to penetrate their market hence the lop sided balance of trade between the two countries aka protectionist measures. If we are allowed to you would loose your country.

You want to take but don't want to give back.

A zero sum game.

We are not having that nonsense attitude taught to you by Western Capitalist civilizations.

But I thought you guys are smart, put your smartness, that tenacity , giants to show us you got ballz and plus you guys can help us lazy SAcns.

Other countries have big firms here... why where they allowed then.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

so you are comparing nigeria with those countries, that nigeria, and think the results will be similar? remember the world see you guys as annoying africans..

What world are you talking about. The one that starts at Hilbrow ends in Kwazulu natal.

If you are asking about annoying Africans. Check out the migrants who are troubling the Southern part of Europe trying to cross over on boats.

Please stop watching only SABC

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

But I thought you guys are smart, put your smartness, that tenacity , giants to show us you got ballz and plus you guys can help us lazy SAcns.
Other countries have big firms here... why where they allowed then.

Illiterate.

If you use deceptive legislation to prevent other indigenous African companies from penetrating your economies. How are we supposed to do that.

You want us to go to your parliament and scream like Julius or declare WAR on your country.

GO back to school and take Economics classes will you

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 8:03pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:
Sorry to tell you the bitter truth Zulu,you are piggybacking off the Boer. How many Zulu companies are in Nigeria?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

What world are you talking about. The one that starts at Hilbrow ends in Kwazulu natal.

If you are asking about annoying Africans. Check out the migrants who are troubling the Southern part of Europe trying to cross over on boats.

Please stop watching only SABC

that the reason I said, you are seen as just another african country by the world.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

that the reason I said, you are seen as just another african country by the world.

I reiterate. Which world are you talking about. Jeppestown, Benoni or Johanesburg CBD.

Please if you don't know the nationalities of the Migrants taking perilous journeys through the Sahara. Ask and don't embarrass yourself here.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Sorry to tell you the bitter truth Zulu,you are piggybacking off the Boer. How many Zulu companies are in Nigeria?

How many black nigerian firms are scarttered around africa, with you smartness... Yes you got to thank white people, they left early in Nigeria. sad
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

I reiterate. Which world are you talking about. Jeppestown, Benoni or Johanesburg CBD.

Please if you don't know the nationalities of the Migrants taking perilous journeys through the Sahara. Ask and don't embarrass yourself here.

They are seen as africans, by the WORLD...not which nationalities. the WORLD-Lefatshe boss, dont play dumb.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by morpheus24: 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

They are seen as africans, by the WORLD...not which nationalities. the WORLD-Lefatshe boss, dont play dumb.

There is no need to continue with you.

You did not go to school.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by kgr28(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

There is no need to continue with you.
You did not go to school.
Bye! like your usual self.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Rossikk(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
autotrader014:
It's time our Nigerian brothers come back home, there is more opportunity here dan dere.. most Nigerians dere are just jobless and roamin abt the street constitutin nuisance.. they spend close to N500,000 in securing visa, flight and accommodation, dat money is more dan enof to start a business here dat will change ur life for ever.. With 500k u can start a laundry biz and earn ova 120k a month, with 500k u can start a mini boutique, wit 500k u can start a female hair saloon and make ova 150k a month, with 500k u can start buying Dangote cement in trailers and make huge return on investment, u can start wholesale indomie distributorship with 500k, the list is just too numerous to mention. Rather we preffer to use dat money to go enslave our selfs in a foreign land. I have been a graduate for over 5yrs with no job, I deal on cars and I can tell u I make ova 400k a month with wat I do. I started as a car agent, linking buyers and sellers and making 50k in a single transaction. We need to stop tinkin travelin out assures u of greener pastures.. Am proudly Nigerian and ain't leavin my country to be a slave in a foreign land.

Incase u need best deals on cars, Holla my number 08187368455.

Super clean Land Rover Freelander for Just N950k

God bless you for this your post. You see, I always laugh when I see people saying it is poverty that makes Nigerians want to emigrate to other countries etc. It is not poverty. It is ignorance, greed, and a misguided complex in most cases. The idea that life outside Nigeria is superior to anything we do here. Most of these folks spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS preparing to leave this country. These are not refugees from Somalia or South Sudan. We tend to lump all African migrants together and insinuate that poverty is what drives them all to leave their countries. Not so with Nigerians. If anything it is our increased general income and widespread education and exposure to international currents that spur the emigration drive in Nigeria. And the signs are that, like with the Indians and Chinese - also great emigrants like Nigerians - IMPROVING economic conditions in the country will actually lead to MORE emigration out of it, not less.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

How many black nigerian firms are scarttered around africa, with you smartness... Yes you got to thank white people, they left early in Nigeria. sad
Let us not forget we are brothers and focus on what builds.Nigerians are not looking for enemies
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:05pm On May 01, 2015
Ain't you people tired of this bulls**t? It seems NL is boring lately without a SA front page thread? Really?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
morpheus24:

This nonsense must just stop! Nigerians are busy arguing rubbish but do not want to leave the same SA that is being rubbished daily on NL. So what the hell do you call this rubbish?

You want to stay in SA? Then stay and deal with everything that comes with it and save us the drama!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
everyone is envious of nigerians.south africans, zimbabweans,kenyans, ghanaians, cameroonians, malawians, botswanas, ivorians,tanzanians, liberians, angolans, zambians, gambians, ugandans,namibians, ethiopians, etc.they all hate nigerians because nigerians are "hardworking" while they're lazy drunks who know nothing about "hustling" and making money.
poor nigerians. why are they always the victims of other envious nationalities? what did they ever do to the rest of them? the other 51 countries in africa are jealous of them. yeah right.all other african nationalities decided to sit round a big table and decided that nigerians are bad people when in reality they are the most friendly,humble, refined,soft spoken, respectful, law-abiding citizens in africa and the world over. nigerians have a good reputation all over the world, so it makes no sense why the rest do not want them in their countries. go to social sites such as nairaland,twitter, face book. do you ever see nigerians insulting other nationalities?no. do they bully other nationalities? no.do they belittle other countries?no. do they bad-mouth anyone who isn't nigerian?no. they are angels who habour no evil thoughts in their hearts.they are not jealous of other countries that have better infrastructure,better accents, better living standards, better-looking women. no.they are not capable of envy.its a reserve of other nationalities. grin grin

some nigerians were executed in indonesia for drug trafficking but thats just because indonesians are also xenophobic against nigerians. citizens from other nationalities were also executed, but they deserved the punishment,nigerians didnt.they never deserve any injustice and unfairness people give them.they are just misunderstood by the rest of the world. poor things!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

So you also want Nigerians to "piggyback" on the "Boer" too? Would you be happy then?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
kgr28:

Please ask again? They export only drug dealers, scammers and human traffickers! Its really a shame. embarassed

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 9:22pm On May 01, 2015
OohLalah:

This nonsense must just stop! Nigerians are busy arguing rubbish but do not want to leave the same SA that is being rubbished daily on NL. So what the hell do you call this rubbish?

You want to stay in SA? Then stay and deal with everything that comes with it and save us the drama!
Do you have conversations with black South African men ? what d they talk about? do they have the ambition and drive and energy that Nigerians have? be honest with yourself/ Yes we say all kinds of things when provoked but really we are just growing like the tree in the soil in which we find ourselves. We are what we are and are proud of it .This subject is not the most important thing in Nigeria right now. There are more Nigerans outside nigeria than there are people in South Africa This is just one page in a very big book . I would be the first person to say Nigerian movies suck. Damn I don't watch them but I admire those who make them because if we did not which other Africans would. We believe so now the issue is not if but how to improve, now other too dare and if they are better we share in the glory. We do not fear and so we do not hate.You hate us because you fear us your problem not ours. We dare! that is why we are different from you. You fear
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

This is a huge forum and south Africans are not on the top of the list of discussed issues. We discuss just about every group of Africans in addition to our own internal problems. Most Nigerians don't even think of South Africa or know where it's located on the map. That's how irrelevant South Africa is to the average Nigerian. Maybe if those fools killing other Africans would not kill other Africans then south Africa wouldn't be discussed.

Maybe if the other Africans where taking their useless governments and leaders to task. they wouldn't be doing everything possible even illegal to be in South Africa in the first place.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
OohLalah:

Please ask again? They export only drug dealers, scammers and human traffickers! Its really a shame. embarassed
There are more Nigerian doctors in the UK or the US than the Zulu nation can produce yes ask your nurses who go there and service them after work grin
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OohLalah(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2015
[s]
omonnakoda:
Do you have conversations with black South African men ? what d they talk about? do they have the ambition and drive and energy that Nigerians have? be honest with yourself/ Yes we say all kinds of things when provoked but really we are just growing like the tree in the soil in which we find ourselves. We are what we are and are proud of it .This subject is not the most important thing in Nigeria right now. There are more Nigerans outside nigeria than there are people in South Africa This is just one page in a very big book . I would be the first person to say Nigerian movies suck. Damn I don't watch them but I admire those who make them because if we did not which other Africans would. We believe so now the issue is not if but how to improve, now other too dare and if they are better we share in the glory. We do not fear and so we do not hate.You hate us because you fear us your problem not ours. We dare! that is why we are different from you.
You fear
[/s]

Rubbish man! Stay in SA or leave its your choice just stop the bit***n, its really tired nigga***!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.