Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? (835 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by lacicrips(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2015
I'm not a GEJ apologist, neither am I a pro-Buhari, although it may appear so, but who cares? I like to think of myself as a very objective individual.
I was indifferent during the presidential election for the simple reasons I'll give below:

1. GEJ wasn't in control of his Government, even though it's obvious he's a good man with a good heart, he simply didn't convince people he deserved another term.

2. GMB seems like a petty leader, and also somebody who'll likely put his party's interest first before Nigerians'. I maybe wrong though, but it's just my opinion, and very well open for debate.

That said, if we were to conduct another presidential election this very day or any other day before the formal handover to GMB, I have no doubt, with all that has occurred since March 28th that GEJ would floor GMB, no questions asked.

I believe many are already regretting voting out GEJ, but like an objective person that I am, I think it's good for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by obi4eze(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by ki02020(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2015
As in GMB will win.....considering the fact that so many secret opening up alrealdy even without him been sworn in. an example of such secret is the $20billion scam...imagine world leaders trooping in to associate with the incoming unlike the out going.....lastly am very sure our igbo brothers will grab the oppurtunity by voting for baba

4 Likes

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by dasensible1(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2015
Op you are obviously dreaming. With all d recent revelations, especially d PWC report, fuel subsidy removal, recent scarcity of petrol etc GEJ stands no chance at all.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2015
You better stop assuming that bro, because that one na present continues impossible tense.

1. But even if they want to conduct it again, Goodluck Jonathan himself will vote for Buhari,

2. If the election will be conducted next week, Jonathan will call Buhari 4 days before the election to congratulate him.

Am not Gejite nor Gmbite, i just aired my opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by Nellizzy(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2015
STPEACE:
You better stop assuming that bro, because that one na present continues impossible tense.
1. But even if they want to conduct it again, Goodluck Jonathan himself will vote for Buhari,
2. If the election will be conducted next week, Jonathan will call Buhari 4 days before the election to congratulate him.
Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by socialmediaman: 11:10am On May 01, 2015
GMB will floor him like 70-30 this time around. People have suddenly realized that they made the very best decision voting out GEJ. Even the people that are in opposition now, remain so just with the hope that GMB fails so they can be proven right. The truth is, those who regret GEJ being voted out are those who wanted him to remain in the first place, they only regret he didn't win, they never voted GMB, or maybe they never voted at all

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by jaytee01(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2015
STPEACE:

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 01, 2015
Its definitely a walkover for GMB... Almost an impossible task For Gej to score 40% of total vote cast...

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? by juman(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2015
nigerians are tired of pdp nonsense party. A party that hate nigerians, 16 years of total failure.

If pdp rule for another 20 years they cannot achieve anything significant. PDP expects nigeria to get steady electricity by 2056, what a wicked party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should AIT Apologize To President-elect Muhammadu Buhari? Bayo Olupohunda / UK Citizen Nabbed In Lagos For Defrauding 7 Nigerians Of N70m (pictured) / We’ll Re-open Ige’s Case Under Buhari’s Govt – Muyiwa Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.