Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

CV Rewriting Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CV Rewriting Service (245 Views)

How To Know if You Are Rewriting Jamb Exam / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / Understand The Differences Between "Resume, CV And Cover Letter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Rewriting Service by GAINltd: 10:52am On May 01, 2015
Good day Outstanding Individuals,

Based on popular demand and continuous inquiries, G.A.I.N. ltd has decided to offer a great deal for those of you seeking professional HR service.

Are you having trouble writing an interview-worthy CV/ resume? Are you confused by your friend, relative's CV but not sure exactly how to help out? Do you find the internet confusing you on the best format to present your CV that will have employers inquisitive about meeting you?

Frown no further! G.A.I.N. ltd is offering a deal at http://www.dealdey.com/deals/professional-cv-rewriting-cover-letter-3 that assists in CV rewriting, interview-worthy cover letter writing, and professional advice that is sure to help improve your interviewing skills.

This deal is only valid within the next 5 days (expires after Wednesday) so grab it now.

Wishing you the best in all your future endeavors.

Regards,

G.A.I.N. ltd

(1) (Reply)

SAP HANA Online Training / University Of Education 2015/16 POST UTME Form Is Out Call_08030734709. / Best Online SAP FICO Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.