Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tributes To The 129 ''spartan-like'' Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tributes To The 129 ''spartan-like'' Soldiers (3793 Views)

Buhari Living An Austere, Spartan Lifestyle - Code of Conduct Bureau Official / See Photos Of Spartan MK.III APCs Used By Soldiers 2 Fight Boko Haram Sect(Pics) / Buhari’s Spartan Discipline Already Yielding Result – Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tributes To The 129 ''spartan-like'' Soldiers by SirShymexx: 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
Missy89:

Has nothing to do with that. Wasn't your first time.
I haven't been following too much news for the past weeks. I heard about the riots when i check my news timeline 2 days ago and had to play some catch up. Baltimore has a black mayor, police commissioner and mostly black cops. The scenario wont play out like Ferguson but i honestly have no idea what really happened. Just that someone was beaten to death or something, cvs looted and national guard deployed.

Screw oil and gas FC! The sugar daddy club funded with Russian oil money. Gazprom FC won the league not chelsea

Lol. You do get emotional tho. Who knows if ya emotions got the best of you, but you're trying to put ya game-face on right now. tongue But you're still fam, tho. Come give papi chulo a hug and a kiss, man. tongue

I'll have to open a thread for Baltimore tomorrow. However, despite having 70% black population - most of the cops are white. And the whole place apparently is still very segregated (I mean Maryland) and there are a lot of rednecks around, with poor blacks boxed into the disadvantaged Baltimore. Why is America like that in the 21st century, with segregation all over the darn country? Anyway, the Mayor of Baltimore is fine as fvck - and she has to be the most beautiful female politician ever!!! Black women especially African Americans are fine as fvck and their blackness never crack. grin

GTFOH! That's oligarch money from IMF and world bank after auctioning off Russia, under Yeltsin. You Messr Putin and Gazprom don't play that ish. Moreover, we have the cheapest squad in the top-4 of the EPL - and since the Big Mou returned, we've been making profits, even with players' sales. So, you can't really call it oil money. If it's oil money - what will you say about Man City, Man Utd, and Arsenal? grin
Re: Tributes To The 129 ''spartan-like'' Soldiers by thoth: 6:29am On May 02, 2015
Now look at what a grown man wrote,i am very disappointed. I have seen your posts in other topics and you always make good contributions and quite logical. Now your attempt at tribalism by pushing fallacious and illogical claims made you look, stupiid, immature and stripped of all respect you may had earlier commanded. This is the only reason i avoid tribalist threads, you should learn to do so as well.
SirShymexx:

Lol. You're very funny - who has time to start doing another repetitive discourse about issues that have already been over-flogged? The only reason why I ignored AAguy is cos I doubt he knows much - and he seems decent, and there's absolutely no point wasting time on unnecessary back and forth.

What's he going to ask next? Biafrans killed 10,000 Nigerian soldiers at Abagana, when actually the number of soldiers that were killed at the theatre was less than 200. grin

Okay, take the answers:

- Biafrans wanted took their war with the North Westwards, hence they couldn't be abated cos if that had happened, they would have lorded over Yorubaland. Ojukwu's letter showed was the real intention was.

- Biafra had as much foreign support as the Nigerian side. The following countries supported Biafra: France, Portugal, Apartheid South Africa, Red Cross, Christian Missionaries, Ivory Coast, Rhodesia (before it became Zimbabwe), Israel, Gabon, Tanzania, Israel, Czechs, and Spain. They had a lot of mercenaries and the Biafran aircraft that bombed Lagos (on multiple occasions) were flown by foreign pilots.

Are you happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency In Confusion, As Buhari Recalls Sacked CSO Abdulrahman Mani...!! / CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession / Pix: See What GEJ Said In 2015 Lagos Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.