Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets (1662 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / SEE THIS!!! Caroline Danjuma Shows Off Her Stylist And A New Hair On Instagram / Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by lillyjane(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
Tonto Dikeh maybe dating her stylist, Mr. Jerry Ogbodo.

The actress and the celebrity stylist posted the above picture on their seperate instagram handles with the captions above too....Is Jerry Ogbodo the most talked about Mr.X?

Tonto Dikeh can be controversial.

Source:http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/05/is-tonto-dikeh-dating-her-stylist-see.html

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Basildvalour(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
But its none of my business undecided
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by barnacle: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
almost ignored but changed my mind

ok.congrat to her.hope she wont be 50 before she'll reveal the guy.playing nollywood slow motion with your future.i piri u.SMH

1 Like

Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
That's her business
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Afrok(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
Who cares sef? Its none of my business but make she sha marry someone weda her stylist or driver, coz it won't be good if at 35+ years she'll also be asking for a BOYFRIEND.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by angelTI(f): 1:10pm On May 01, 2015
The guy should shave his beard biko.

I smell FP
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by pretydiva(f): 4:04pm On May 01, 2015
I don't gve a hoot abt dem
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Glaxx(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
Kraizy kuul...
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 01, 2015
Jerry is gay so def they rent dating.

There's still chance for Sehun.
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by hensben(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
I know this post go make lalastica(fp).
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by kathykathy(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2015
i can see a fufilled union,,,gayism nd lesbianism,,,,,they must rock guiness book of record
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
ok
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Houseofglam7(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
Na so clipper don cost huh
What's wiv d beard na?

A he-goat wannabe
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by osemoses1234(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2015
Dat guy look like a badt guy.......him self wan chop and clean mouth....make e for no lost....as in dey go......
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2015
The game is mainly about benefits
Re: Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets by englishmart(m): 5:53am On May 02, 2015
That's not my business

(1) (Reply)

Be@utiful Nigerian B@be Chilling In A H0tel About To Receive Kondo / PHOTOS: Stephanie Okereke's Hubby & Founding Father Of Zambia,kenneth Kaunda / Omg!! See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.