Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photo: Scam Alert!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Scam Alert!!! (411 Views)

Npower Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Alert / SCAM Alert!! / NEW SCAM Alert.....pls Someone Should Help Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Scam Alert!!! by jayiyke007(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
Please this is to warn the general public & nairalanders not to fall a victim to this scammer on nairaland that claims to sell all networks data. I called the number on his advert placed on nairaland this morning to buy Mtn data which the Id**t told me to transfer him the airtime, #1000 Mtn for 1gb which I did & afterwards, he has refused to answer my calls.

Pls mod, I'm not after FP saga but this has to be in FP asap to prevent others from being victims to the h'diot. Below is the screenshot of my airtime transfer & the picture of his advert placed on one of the trended topics.
Note, Be alert people...

cc: Freiburger , r231

Re: Photo: Scam Alert!!! by zadok60: 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
thanks.
mod front page things please.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Scam Alert!!! by prevail23(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
if u check well sef, u will see dat d ad.pix isn't specifically his own,he edited the price and number den put his own sad

(1) (Reply)

$8.4m Fraud: Afe Babalola Denies Receivin Money Frm Ajudua 2 Rep Bamaiyi / Rolling It Off My Back. / Caption This Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.