Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate (26807 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Edo Governorship: Makarfi Screens Candidates Issues Certificate Of Clearance / Why Sheriff Is A Wrong Candidate – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by redcliff: 2:05pm On May 01, 2015
And the mumu pdp candidate sef collected tge certificate. What was his plan? Than nobody would know? Dolts we have as adults in this country
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by eddyslim(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2015
Mistakes everywhere you go
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33310925][/quote]

mumu undecided
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by alexy147(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2015
That crazy mistake is very unacceptable by me..what kind of REC officer is that..she should be summoned and queried properly..the influence of incumbent governor is really affecting her decision..very funny
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by DonaldGenes(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2015
ydass:
Igbo people.. anyway I reserve my comment
Lmào Common say something
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by eCollynzo: 2:10pm On May 01, 2015
The PDP candidate happily received it?
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by doctokwus: 2:11pm On May 01, 2015
If the PDP candidate who lost was there to collect a certificate wrongly issued in his name, then certainly this cannot be an error, but a well schemed plan by those in INEC.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On May 01, 2015
And the loser collected it even when he knew he lost and it certainly was a mistake. Na wa
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by haji56(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
it is not a mistake i think the looser still think we are still yesterday nairaland
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by habeebcole: 2:12pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by agborodun: 2:15pm On May 01, 2015
End shall never wonder
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Forwetinnah: 2:16pm On May 01, 2015
Even after elections. .Jega's INEC is still not ready.

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by YabaLeftist: 2:17pm On May 01, 2015
What a lousy error! Bunch of inept heediots.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2015
What kind of mistake is that?
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by ganganawuj: 2:17pm On May 01, 2015
tchidi:
undecided It just had to be my state!! Ike Unu a gwulam biko!! angry angry angry
Meanwhile, Happy birthday to Me!!!!!! #shoki #TurnDownForWhat?!
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Ayietim(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
The factories are empty,
the workers are gone, they are home,
they went home in ignomy, in joblessness there is no dignity,
in most part of the city, there is so much sadness in homes.

Able and willing workers everywhere,
the wokers are useful but their usefulness is useless,
because the jobs are few, the unemployed are in a situation of redundancy,
so many idle people in the vice grip of vices because they are jobless.

The few lucky ones can't carry the weight of the much unlucky ones,
these few lucky ones are in trouble,
they are living in the same society with the jobless bunch,
the incenced unemployed see the few as the cause of their trouble.

The time has come for the world to rise up and say no,
job creation must be made a priority,
give the private sector more money, they can drive the needed growth,
and create the right environment for more employment and improved standard of living.
#HappyWorkersDay #WorkersDay. /p5sIGP-bi
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by billyG(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
PDP WHY?if it not all planned how can a loser know he will be gvn a certificate 4 him to be present there?Return d certificate honorably!
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by austinesteve(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2015
tchidi:
undecided It just had to be my state!! Ike Unu a gwulam biko!! angry angry angry
Meanwhile, Happy birthday to Me!!!!!! #shoki #TurnDownForWhat?!

Hapi bday 2 u

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by FredHandsome(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
INEC just ridiculed itself...
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by deletrue: 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
olayemmy6666:
funny no ugh

she half .Nakkkkkeed herself because of d'banj

Female Singer Imelda Is ready to
Get down with D’Banj? see Photos
she shared

See more 9 bad photos
>>>>>>
http:///2015/05/01/female-singer-imelda-is-ready-to-get-down-with-dbanj-see-photos-she-shared/

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Naija-3.jpg[/img]

This girl color dey confuse me. She be like that Brazil people. Them nor dey for white, them nor dey black. I dey confuse her colour.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by edorhe14(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm...Naija wetin we no go har from this country? Anyways sall Good
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by saheed2532(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2015
Body max index is a measurement that tells us
whether a person is overweight or normal
weight. if a person have overweight it is one of
the leading causes of early death odd structure
or appearance. The treatment is to lose excess
body weight and improve your overall quality of
life. This is one of the best fat burner used by
body builders and female to reduce fat
concentration in their system and look more
healthy
http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by shammah1(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2015
I didn't see APC there. grin
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by galadima77(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
TANoids talk true....I know u wish that was Buhari from the title...lolz.
winks!
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by ekiloui(f): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
ydass:

So inec is now Igbo people? Iwe ghi Uche
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by NICENEDU29: 3:57pm On May 01, 2015
ydass:
My friend shut up and comment ur reserve. What have Igbo people done to u? Why are u so tribalistic? My friend park well oo.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by mbulela: 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
tchidi:
undecided
It just had to be my state!! Ike Unu a gwulam biko!! angry angry angry

Meanwhile, Happy birthday to Me!!!!!!
#shoki
#TurnDownForWhat?!
Have a blessed year.
Ogadiri gi nma.

1 Like

Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by cajetanihuoma: 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
See mumu...wetin igbo people do you again
ydass:
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by richidinho(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
He also advised his supporters to be calm

I no fit laff......him be super eagles?

Instead of " He also advised his THUGS to be calm"
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
This mistake can always be reversed.
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33310925][/quote]

Attention seeker, fool
Re: INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate by MyMouth(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
And the idiot that lost had the guts to go and accept the certificate knowing fully well he lost the election!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Commences Ado-ekiti Road Dualization / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / TUC Reacts To New Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.