Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,241 members, 7,856,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) (868 Views)

Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia / Tekno Gushes About His Love For Genevieve Nnaji, Fans React(pics) / D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) by joannabisola: 1:50pm On May 01, 2015
Reminisce (Baba Hafusa) Show His love for 9ice in this video as he was driving and singing 9ice two tracks.

To show his love for his local music, he released his debut album titled Baba Hafusa means (Daddy Hafusa) to show his love for her daughter named hafusa

There is no doubt that Reminisce is one the greatest rapper Nigeria has right now with his use of his local language (Yoruba) blend with English rap and the love for his local (Ibile) fellow musician is so great and he makes shout out about them so much.i

See the video here>>>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/05/re.html

Re: Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) by mizzey: 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
BABA HAFUSA NONIII
Re: Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) by zizolaurel: 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
IBILE rapper
Re: Reminisce Show His Love For 9ice (SEE VIDEO) by Sammisticate: 10:35pm On May 01, 2015
Reminisce love yhu so much

(1) (Reply)

Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me - Yul Edochie / Robert Mugabe Refuses To Shake Hands With Zulu King / Omotala Not Very Impressed With The Mayweather Pacquiao Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.