Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce (920 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by Okimski(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2015
In a THIS DAY exclusive, Ben Murray-Bruce said
that when reality sets in Muhammad Buhari may
begin to wish he didn't win the 2015 presidential
elections.
Now that Major General Muhammadu Buhari
(rtd) has been chosen by the Nigerian people, it is
my duty as a patriotic Nigerian to help him
succeed even though my candidate was President
Goodluck Jonathan, a man to whom I will
always be loyal and appreciative.
General Buhari is about to mount the saddle and
I for one am in a very good position to tell him
some home truths because as a senator-elect, I have a very fulfilling job awaiting me
and I do not need a job or favours from Buhari
so I do not have to play nice. Looking at the
personalities he has appointed to his
transition council, I am wont to believe that
General Buhari needs to expand his circle of
friends and advisers.
As a military strategist, the president-elect must
be familiar with the principle that the people
you use in subduing an opponent are not
necessarily the same persons you will need in
rebuilding the territories you took. I may be using
military terms, but I am sure General Buhari is
aware that politics is war by other means and
therefore many of the rules of war and peace
apply to politics.
The General will be best served if he thinks of
what is best for Nigeria rather than what is best
for his party, the All Progressive Congress (APC), and its chieftains.
He must remember that in Nigeria’s subjective
politics, it was his person that the people voted for
not his party and he should therefore serve
the people the dish they are angling for.
And what are the expectations of Nigerians
from General Buhari?
Definitely not business as usual.
The president-elect ran on a promise of change and while that change was not really defined by
its chanters, Nigerians defined it as a change in
their situation.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/it-doesn-t-matter-if-the-cat-is-white-or-black/208021/

Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by IbroYaya: 2:19pm On May 01, 2015
Well said Mr Ben Bruce! The reality will soon dawn on babaonechance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by UnknownT: 2:23pm On May 01, 2015
*singing* Ben Murray Bruce, for Senate! The people's advocate, action for service, everybody Ben murray Bruce. I just wanna teach commonsense. The 3 persons I am eagerly waiting to hear them speak in the Senate.
1. Ben Murray Bruce
2. God's will Akpabio
3. Athan Achonu One Arm General
Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2015
Nonsense talk. Why dint he advice GEJ to surround himself with people outside PDP when he still had the power? The people who worked for GMB'S victory will form the nucleus of his government and they will take Nigeria to greater height. GMB and APC doesn't need Murray Bruce's advice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by aresa: 2:28pm On May 01, 2015
Why not shut your mouth till after May 29th?

These clowns all of a sudden have common sense and superior knowledge that they didn't have to share with their crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP/ GEJ. Shameful clowns. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by maurisoft(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
aresa:
Why not shut your mouth till after May 29th?

These clowns all of a sudden have common sense and superior knowledge that they didn't have to share with their crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP/ GEJ. Shameful clowns. .
That would have been late.

All we need now is positive criticism that is geared at lifting this nation up
Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by IamPatriotic(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
This guy would have been more patriotic telling his kinsman all of this when he needed it dearly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by aresa: 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
maurisoft:

That would have been late.

All we need now is positive criticism that is geared at lifting this nation up

1. He promised to work with the man Nigerians just elected based on his duty as a Nigerian while at the same time pledging loyalty and allegiance to the man the same Nigerians just rejected and drove out of office for good reasons.

Where is the sense and wisdom in that kind of thoughtless, ambiguous, bogus and absent minded talk?

2. How do you pledge loyalty and allegiance to the most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of this country? Shows how crooked, personally and mentally bankrupt he is...

3. GMB is yet to pick his official team, advisers, ministers, ambassadors, directors and so on, but this thoughtless man who just in the same breath questioned a still non existing government and not yet named team members, while in another pandering and pledging loyalty and allegiance to the man Nigerians just rejected and chased out of office.

4. He's reminding the elected president that Nigerians voted for him and not his party as if the elected president doesn't know this already. Besides, the elected president knows a whole lot about governing that this clueless man who was just voted in to work with the elected president but instead pledge loyalty and allegiance to another man, a man the Nigerian people doesn't want.

Shouldn't your loyalty and allegiance rest with the people of Nigeria and the man the people of Nigeria pinned their hopes, desires and future on?

We hope and pray the elected president is our moses, but if not, we all have our PVCs to use against him 4 years from now so he should just shut his mouth and render whatever assistance he can to the elected president on behalf of his constituents and the people of Nigeria instead of the crooked, corrupt and incompetent man he's romancing and idolizing.

His rubbish is nothing but thoughtless, lame and disingenuous nonsense.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by ShowYourCertificate: 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
Exactly!

Buhari just realised that his party made a lot of unachievable promises and is trying to give himself a soft landing. But he failed to realise that Nigerians will not tolerate any excuses from him. He must perform lest he leaves office as a villian instead of a hero
Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
I agree with Sen-elect Bruce. It shouldn't be business as usual. We need strong and patriotic opposition and that is what Bruce is advocating.
Re: Buhari Will Soon Wish He Didn't Win The Elections -murray Bruce by BlackTechnology: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Exactly!

Buhari just realised that his party made a lot of unachievable promises and is trying to give himself a soft landing. But he failed to realise that Nigerians will not tolerate any excuses from him. He must perform lest he leaves office as a villian instead of a hero

The change has started

From using vehicles to transport oneself to using legs to transport oneself

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari -How to choose who to probe / Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ / Top PDP Members Were Paid By APC To Work Against Us, Says Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.