Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Are Sellers On All Scammers? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are Sellers On All Scammers? (606 Views)

Make You Dream Of Becoming A Graphic Designer Possible With Jiji / Sellers From Benin City, Sell Your Phones And Laptops Here!!! / Scammers Now Illegally Using Windows 10 Update To Extort Money From People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Sellers On All Scammers? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 01, 2015
I noticed a trend on . Any seller I call with respect to there product will tell you to pay either N4800 or N5000 for delivery to pay up the balance when the laptop is delivered. If you tell them that you are in the location they specified in their ad, they will tell you they just moved to a new location, what? When the said add was posted like 1day ago. So I really want to know if anyone has bought a laptop there.
Re: Are Sellers On All Scammers? by afanide: 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
You didnt specify the site. From ur point, i think it's OLX. 95% of sellers dere are Fraud. They wil ask for commitment fee to be transfered to dere account b4 transaction.

OLX is working on that though.....
Re: Are Sellers On All Scammers? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 04, 2015
OLX IS NOT WORKING ON IT!!! I HAVE REPORTED A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND SELLERS BUT STILL,THEY'D PUT UP ANOTHER AD. BUY ON OLX AT UR OWN RISK. THERE ARE TRUSTED SELLERS THO
Re: Are Sellers On All Scammers? by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
9blast:
OLX IS NOT WORKING ON IT!!! I HAVE REPORTED A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND SELLERS BUT STILL,THEY'D PUT UP ANOTHER AD. BUY ON OLX AT UR OWN RISK. THERE ARE TRUSTED SELLERS THO

They are working on it. But the problem seems to be that, the amount of fraudulent advertisement and scammers, supercedes the genuine sellers.
So you see, that have a huge mountain to climb!!!!
Re: Are Sellers On All Scammers? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
Lexusgs430:

They are working on it. But the problem seems to be that, the amount of fraudulent advertisement and scammers, supercedes the genuine sellers.
So you see, that have a huge mountain to climb!!!!
guess so

(1) (Reply)

Linksys Ea3500 Cisco Router(dual Band) For Sale / Hp Laptop Dm4 Model Needed. / Recommend A Laptop: Dell, Toshiba Or Sony Viao?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.