Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Most Holy Corper - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Holy Corper (1208 Views)

The Holy Book Of Pattern Makers (what You Won't Be Told In A Fashion School ) / Holy City Epidemic Is All About Hour Or Fed / 30days Beauty Challenge: Holy Grails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Holy Corper by Temmytea70(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2015
Good to go........otondo proper.........I taught it was all lies until I saw fashion in a new dimension.............many are truly mad but few are roaming......

Re: Most Holy Corper by shakazuldadon: 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
I suspect deeper life
Re: Most Holy Corper by braintext(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Heheheh....looks decent grin
Re: Most Holy Corper by opeaceo: 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I suspect deeper life
She might actually not be a deeper life member, there are so many churches with that line of thought " I must not wear trousers as a lady"
Re: Most Holy Corper by shakazuldadon: 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
opeaceo:

She might actually not be a deeper life member, there ate so many churches with that line of thought " I must not trousers as a lady"

you must be deeper life then?
Re: Most Holy Corper by opeaceo: 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
shakazuldadon:

you must be deeper life then?
What makes you think so?
Re: Most Holy Corper by shakazuldadon: 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
opeaceo:
What makes you think so?

The way you sprung to their defence....
Re: Most Holy Corper by opeaceo: 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
shakazuldadon:

The way you sprung to their defence....
Haaan, I won't say yes or no, but my point is she actually might not be a deeper lifer.
Re: Most Holy Corper by kodded(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
what about when she wanna run ? undecided
Re: Most Holy Corper by adanduka: 4:36pm On May 01, 2015
This is not an indicator of holiness.

Skirt or trouser is choice.
NYSC allows both.
Re: Most Holy Corper by Ukeachu1(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
adanduka:

Skirt or trouser is choice.
NYSC allows both.

wise one I respect. d one askin for runnin, I doubt na orientation camp be dat.. where she one run go
Re: Most Holy Corper by Empressgifted(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
Temmytea70:
Good to go........otondo proper.........I taught it was all lies until I saw fashion in a new dimension.............many are truly mad but few are roaming......
Like seriously! I don't see any atom of madness in what she's wearing. It's the normal NYSC uniform but she choose skirt over trouser which looks decent and smart on her, so what's up the madness?
Re: Most Holy Corper by Temmytea70(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2015
Empressgifted:

Like seriously! I don't see any atom of madness in what she's wearing. It's the normal NYSC uniform but she choose skirt over trouser which looks decent and smart on her, so what's up the madness?

And who says ure to wear skirt in lieu of trousers because ure forming I too know naw.....
Re: Most Holy Corper by Temmytea70(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2015
adanduka:
Skirt or trouser is choice. NYSC allows both.
Were u given skirt in camp wen u served i.e if you hav
Re: Most Holy Corper by adanduka: 7:30pm On May 01, 2015
Temmytea70:

Were u given skirt in camp wen u served i.e if you hav

Did you run out of data? undecided Or you haven't finished constructing your insult?
Re: Most Holy Corper by Empressgifted(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
Temmytea70:

And who says ure to wear skirt in lieu of trousers because ure forming I too know naw.....

The woman in that pics doesn't seem to care what you or any other say about her choice to wear skirt, her God is cool with it and so is her conscience and last time I checked she has the right to choose between skirt and trouser. So Doh!
Re: Most Holy Corper by Temmytea70(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
adanduka:

Did you run out of data? undecided Or you haven't finished constructing your insult?

Now I understand you dnt know what "i.e" means.......in simple terms,it means "that is".......now you can read it again maybe u'll make sense out of it
Re: Most Holy Corper by Temmytea70(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
Empressgifted:

The woman in that pics doesn't seem to care what you or any other say about her choice to wear skirt, her God is cool with it and so is her conscience and last time I checked she has the right to choose between skirt and trouser. So Doh!

I guess the last time you checked was 1782 cos she doesn't av a choice about that.....

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Original Italian Shoes For His Wedding / Who Else Tried Maxi Peel / Tanzania Supermodel, Millen Magese, Gives Us Major Swimwear Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.