Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Will U Do In This Condition? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will U Do In This Condition? (809 Views)

Who Will U Save 2 (see Pics) / Which Rat Will U Kill First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do In This Condition? by slimbless(f): 4:16pm On May 01, 2015
Saw this online, and I decided to share it... Who are you going to stand for?

Re: What Will U Do In This Condition? by Kingsleymichael(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2015
*HE* will stand for the woman with a baby

Rasons

there two people with clutches so you cant give one sit and leave the other xo the two should stand

* The baby and the mother will be two in one sit so instead of giving it to one person its better the one sit serves 2 people at ones grin
Re: What Will U Do In This Condition? by Creamish(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
Does it rily matter who u'd b standing for? Ur gonna stand either ways right? Its left for dem to decide who's gonna sit...

Nwayz...I'd say d woman wit d baby should sit down. The others have lived ...
Re: What Will U Do In This Condition? by Porshe: 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
think the old man at the back. the mother can manage, carry her baby on her arms and the other two have clutches! easy decision smiley
Re: What Will U Do In This Condition? by luxanne(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2015
Its obvious they all need to be seated, so on a first come, first serve basis, the lady with her baby gets the seat. Others can go queue up beside other seats.

But,

Why are they all queuing for his seat alone? And,
Why wait for 2,3,4 of them to queue up beside him before deciding to give up his seat?
Re: What Will U Do In This Condition? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
None.

At best I'd simply offer to carry the baby for the duration of the journey and still keep my seat. Ain't standing up for no one.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Comedians Can You See (puzzle) / Players Are Automatically Banned For One Game After Receiving 3 Yellow Cards. / Just Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.