Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. (5194 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no i was nt toasting her o, i was just saying she is gud 4 u.
ok better dat way kiss
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
Kingklent:
*french kiss*
where wil our honeymoon be smiley
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
sinaj:

where wil our honeymoon be smiley
u choose which section away frm romance
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by pbs4real(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
sinaj:

*french kiss* mmuah!!!!!
brings out ma gun and point at them..OYA KISS AND GET A BULLET IN UR SKULL. .*straightface
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by sinaj(f): 11:37pm On May 01, 2015
pbs4real:
brings out ma gun and point at them..OYA KISS AND GET A BULLET IN UR SKULL. .*straightface
wot I do
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 02, 2015
kingklent and sinaj hope una go share rice oooo grin grin grin grin grin .i wan chop marriage rice cheesy
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by sinaj(f): 12:18am On May 02, 2015
lefulefu:
kingklent and sinaj hope una go share rice oooo grin grin grin grin grin .i wan chop marriage rice cheesy

rice is finished o!

itz remainin garri smiley
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by mstik(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2015
Stfu!!! Patiently waiting for the day you'll comment like a regular Human being without trying to sound impressive because honestly, no one cares. Vainglorious you say? Well, you shouldn't have commented if this is not your thing 'cuz I don't think anyone mentioned you.
TheSonOfMark:

Vainglorious and narcissistic discussions? No, not my thing. I prefer being judged by my intelligence.
Maybe I'm odd but anytime I'm being complimented about or judged by my looks I feel it's objectifying, even though the judgements are positive. BRAIN OVER BEAUTY ANY DAY.
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by Nobody: 2:42am On May 02, 2015
lefulefu:
well I think they must be something left for you sinaj honey is there anything
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by uchman(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

You sef.

Abi she go trip for ugly people before? grin

You never see babe wey dey trip for ugly people? abi make we begin talk that one, make e turn to story...

I even wonder how ugly people looks like?
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by sinaj(f): 8:10am On May 02, 2015
Kingklent:
well I think they must be something left for you sinaj honey is there anything

av told him dat itz jux garri dat iz remainin o!

mawnin deawie
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
Stfu!!! Patiently waiting for the day you'll comment like a regular Human being without trying to sound impressive because honestly, no one cares. Vainglorious you say? Well, you shouldn't have commented if this is not your thing 'cuz I don't think anyone mentioned you.

ClassyAdewumi:
your big grammar summed you up... You are such a disgrace to your community. If you say all these in an interview, they will walk you out.!

Transgenders, just maybe if you learn to spell, punctuate and articulate your sentences correctly we'd have a rounded logomachy.
While you and your ilk were dillydallying in the years past with the peculiarities of stereotype teenagers, I spent mine developing my vocabulary stock and my worldview general.

The result? It's so obvious. I became better than you mediocre lots with your depleted vocabulary stock, outdated verbiage and poor analytical skills; hence the bland comments you always make and why mine always out-shines yours. Instead of being envious, the better option would be improving and working on your obvious grammatical flaws which wouldn't be belated progression- it'll still come in handy. It's called 'self-development', simpleton.
For the records; Yes, I am not a "REGULAR" human being - I am in a stratum way above the ordinary and I have been granted leadership positions because of oratory/writing skills. Deal with that wink. Thanks for the subtle compliments though.
Good morning, mediocres smiley.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by lordhugo(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Transgenders, just maybe if you learn to spell, punctuate and articulate your sentences correctly we'd have a rounded logomachy.
While you and your ilk were dillydallying in the years past with the peculiarities of stereotype teenagers, I spent mine developing my vocabulary stock and my worldview general.

The result? It's so obvious. I became better than you mediocre lots with your depleted vocabulary stock, outdated verbiage and poor analytical skills; hence the bland comments you always make and why mine always out-shines yours. Instead of being envious, the better option would be improving and working on your obvious grammatical flaws which wouldn't be belated progression- it'll still come in handy. It's called 'self-development', simpleton.
For the records; Yes, I am not a "REGULAR" human being - I am in a stratum way above the ordinary and I have been granted leadership positions because of oratory/writing skills. Deal with that wink. Thanks for the subtle compliments though.
[/b]

I just de wonder if you get ibibio accent. It will be very interesting coupled with your wide grammatical berth.
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:

I just de wonder if you get ibibio accent. It will be very interesting coupled with your wide grammatical berth.
I do not fall within that stereotype.
I uploaded my voicenote a forthnight ago. Most people opined I have an Australian accent. I've never been outside Africa but my diction is top-notch. Two popular Romancelanders are on my Whatsapp contacts' list. Even you would be wowed and I'm not bragging. Self-development, LordHugo, self-development smiley.
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by lordhugo(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I uploaded my voicenote a forthnight ago. Most people opined I have an Australian accent. I've never been outside Africa but my diction is top-notch. Two popular Romancelanders are on my Whatsapp contacts' list. Even you would be wowed and I'm not bragging. Self-development, LordHugo, self-development smiley.

I completely agree with all the points you proffered except the bolded. I cannot be wowed by the voice of a man IJN! grin
The connotative context of 'wowed' is akin to 'turned on'.
Adios, thou offspring of mark!
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

GUY abeg go shit 4 where contain u. "B4 i slap ur soup face.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:

I completely agree with all the points you proffered except the bolded. I cannot be wowed by the voice of a man IJN! grin
The connotative context of 'wowed' is akin to 'turned on'.
Adios, thou offspring of mark!
'To be wowed' means 'to be impressed' and not 'to be turned on', Hugo.
You really need to peruse your dictionary more cheesy.
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by lordhugo(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

'To be wowed' means 'to be impressed' and not 'to be turned on', Hugo.
You really need to peruse your dictionary more cheesy.

'Connotative' i said! cool
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by mstik(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2015
An empty vessel always makes the loudest noise. I must confess, that dictionary you hold beside you is really good. Makes you sound stupidly important or impressively ignorant. Nice try to cover up your poor esteem. : kiss . I'm done replying you.
TheSonOfMark:

[/b]
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2015
mstik:
An empty vessel always makes the loudest noise. I must confess, that dictionary you hold beside you is really good. Makes you sound stupidly important or impressively ignorant. Nice try to cover up your poor esteem. : kiss . I'm done replying you.

Coming from a transgender who throws tantrums 'cause my typo-eloquence keeps exposing your inferiority complex, this is ironic.
Do more reading than preening, Mstik.
Re: Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. by tosyne2much(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
BIBblacboy:
i need 150 reasons why naija.boiy and my egbon tosyne2much no dey dier
. Bros I throway salute oooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Adsense Has Paid Me, See My Check Below / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Where Is Ndlea Lagos Office Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.