Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) (1957 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Hear What Robert Mugabe Has To Say About Nigeria-pics / See What President Mugabe Did To His Aide (photo)for Staring At His Wife Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
I saw this on a friend's dp. Don't no how tru though.

Is dis cool or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Jalubarika(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2015
This is more than cool
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by autotrader014(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Him suppose give am bak hand

2 Likes

Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
I don't like d mugabe guy though....but this act just made me duff my hat for him. This sh*t right here, its gangstar dawg!
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
I like this...kudos to Mugabe...I hope the king will make amendement.
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by eddyline(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
thumbs up Mugabe.

2 Likes

Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 01, 2015
this is just the beginning angry
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 01, 2015
LOVE THAT

SNUBBING THING
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
that is not d Zulu king..... grin
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by yaqub07: 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
This is more than nice
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 01, 2015
... Its nt a matter of shaking hands, call ur peeps 2 oda. .we nid our peeps safe. .
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by cyril83(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Tyrant mugabe is not different from the tyrant king, the duo deserve to be hanged upside down.
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Orunto: 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
He doesn't recognise the King in mufty(Monkey Jacket). He should have worn his gorilla suit.
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by eposho: 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
More like ( Iwo ati ta ni)? Who b u
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by sultan003(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
tuoyoojo:

Is dis cool or what

that's not king Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu..... stop spreading false stories/news
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
tuoyoojo:

Is dis cool or what

You people don't learn, this picture has been refuted on NL has false.
Infact a similar front page thread was closed for false information.
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: See What Robert Mugabe Did To Zulu King To Encouraged Xenophobic Attacks(photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
Dis guy sha he no de tire 2 act

(1) (Reply)

Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List. / The Forgotten Good Old Days / Why ASUU Is Always On Strike: Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.