Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. (530 Views)

Try Your Luck And Win The New Samsung Galaxy S8 From Android Authority..is Real / Guess Right And Win! Who Wrote This A HR Manager Or Typist? (Funny Pictures) / Igbo People Translate This In English And Win A Reward Of #500 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 01, 2015
I am this man.
Everyday, i am needed to serve my country and practically serve her inhabitant through my Job. This my job is a very interesting job and from dawn to dark all i do is to serve people.
One funny thing is that the people i serve hold no regard for me but yet cant deny my relevance.
They are quick to speak lies and lay accusations about my actions and reactions ,but they forget that i am only a reflection of there life and attitudes(well they dont see that coz of hypocrisy).
I have said so much, but i would like to show you something...very many believe my job is not noble but i searched for it and i love it ...now, for me to prove me right that you rarely consider my job noble, make just one guess and win 500 naira recharge card.

NOTE: I practice my job in a state and as such my perceptions may not be totally encompassing . however, the issue of nobility is 89% true, so guess. Make just one guess and win the voucher.
Re: My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
A Police Man
Re: My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 02, 2015
Oohhh.....Capital No.
Re: My Noble Job: Think, Solve And Win. by rayval(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
Your Brain

(1) (Reply)

OPEN GLG Social Impact - Fellowship Program 2015 / What Impact Does A Woman Have In Your Life(negative Or Positive) / Computer Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.