Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

419ner & Land: Best Advice For Buying Land In Lagos Mostly?????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 419ner & Land: Best Advice For Buying Land In Lagos Mostly?????? (390 Views)

Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419ner & Land: Best Advice For Buying Land In Lagos Mostly?????? by morereb10: 7:55pm On May 01, 2015
Abeg my people, Una well done oooo. Please what is the best advice you can give to someone buying land in Lagos State?

Lagos don become 419 zone. What am I even saying. It seems everybody in Lagos now is a 419ner. Even the once way no dey do am as a living will not remove eye if opportunity comes their way (if theem see maga).

I know say land matter for Lagos now eeh, they no dey put am hand again ooo. Even person way be your friend, way u feel say him sabi grand well well so that he will help u in buying the land, na him go still arrange people way go come dupe the money from you.

I no feet even tell una watin dey do my friend, it is very funny my brother. Dem dupe the guy N12M recently when he wanted to purchase land. To cut the long story short, he even went with them to check the government C of O at alausa and everything was confirmed.

After everything sha, the main owner of the land come show ooo and my guy cannot see they guys way sell the land for am. and mind you, na estate agents link am up with the land owners ooo. aah. I pity the guy and I no feet shout.

Hmmm na waoooh, u pay for house for rent, people go come ask u who gave u house. you go even see the neighbours and later it will turn out to be fake. You rent shop, the same thing.

My people how we go do this things ooo abeg. me I dey try to buy land now for lag but am scared ooo. Because if they dupe me this kind money, I go die oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day; Guys, Would You Donate Your Unborn Child For Money Ritual? / What If You Will Never Be Rich? / Unexploded Bomb Found Near Wembley Stadium. Tomorrow’s FA Cup Final Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.