Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mystery Parcel For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Parcel For Buhari (372 Views)

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Parcel For Buhari by ninjasta: 9:06pm On May 01, 2015
Another Buhari walker, 43-year-old Abubakar Umar, arrived Gombe on Thursday with a strange bag. He however confided that the bag contained over seventy letters of requests for the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
Umar started trekking from Yola, Adamawa on Saturday to celebrate Buhari’s victory in Abuja.
According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Umar was carrying more than 70 letters of requests which the people of North East region to Buhari gave to him on his way.
He said that most of the requests were urging the president-elect to address insecurity and rebuild the region.

He also stated that some women asked him to appeal to Buhari not to scrap the Office of the First Lady.

According to him, the women said the office provided them opportunity to benefit from empowerment opportunities, appointments and other benefits.

He said: “My bag is full of letters and requests from people who said I should give Buhari.

“Women also told me that I should appeal to the president-elect not to scrap the office of the First Lady, which affords women the opportunity to air their views as well as benefit from the government.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/mystery-parcel-buhari/
Re: Mystery Parcel For Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
GMB my HERO
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Reverse Chairman’s Sack / IG: Police Force Needs More Staffs / African First Ladies Summit Leadership: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.