Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,016 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? (468 Views)

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? by youngalex(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
Got the shock of my life today,A married woman in her early thirties was like "Her Husband was more faithful to her when they were dating than now" less than 2yrs of marriage she has caught him with several women,am prompted to ask is the urge to cheat more in married men than in single guys?...This marriage matter tire me o seriously
Re: Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? by vislabraye(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
youngalex:
Got the shock of my life today,A married woman in her early thirties was like "Her Husband was more faithful to her when they were dating than now" less than 2yrs of marriage she has caught him with several women,am prompted to ask is the urge to cheat more in married men than in single guys?...This marriage matter tire me o seriously

Who is a single guy faithful to
Re: Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? by youngalex(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Who is a single guy faithful to
Girlfriend/Fiancee
Re: Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
The way married people cheat (both sexes)makes me look like an innocent virgin
Re: Are Single Guys(bachelors) More Faithful Than Married Men? by Nigga44: 11:26pm On May 01, 2015
I'm 100 times better than my married friends in keeping to one partner.

Sometimes the sexual risks some of them take scares the hell outta me shocked shocked. I can't but feel sorry whenever I see their wives cry.

Dunno if it's the girls that actually tempt them, cos those guys are really nice people. Their major weak point is girls....., girls and more girls grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Grandmother, 65, Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Please Help Me / Are Relationships Becoming Business Deals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.