Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect (721 Views)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 12:24am On May 02, 2015
As the season of treking is going on, either in honour of President-Elect, GMB on the march 28 poll or in honour of President GEJ, a Nairalander who predicted victory for APC Presidential Candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari on the presidential poll wants to trek from Akwa Ibom to Abuja on May 29 in honour of President-Elect and to present an award to him.
As the first Nairalander who want to embark on this journey, he's soliciting for the support of this great house. He seek all Nairaland Journalist to cover his activities while on the mission. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Sylverbox(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2015
Oya nau!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by jhydebaba(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2015
Pix?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 12:48am On May 02, 2015
pixs will come wen he's on the mission
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by luckynzo(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2015
And.........Let the treking begin.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by IamOpemipo(m): 1:16am On May 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by kristen12(f): 1:19am On May 02, 2015
Safe journey bro. Hope you've written your will?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by samuelson06(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2015
I would like to know when and where he is taking off from so that I can take pictures, upload them here and see him off from the state. I'll also likely check if he normal.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by 9niceguy(m): 1:41am On May 02, 2015
kristen12:

Hmmmmm, it is well.
Go jare, u no fit die for road but remember to pass through lagos.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Chanchit: 1:53am On May 02, 2015
If he like make he trek go kafanshan ko kan ye.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by mstik(f): 3:04am On May 02, 2015
More Vaseline to your elbow undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Vikkie14: 3:15am On May 02, 2015
If you trully fulfil this, i promise to ride a bike from HERE to Nigeria.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by phlemzy: 3:41am On May 02, 2015
Self inflicted suffering every now & then. How people tend to catch fun out of suffering is what I do not really comprehend.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by realjoker(m): 4:20am On May 02, 2015
we find humor in everything we do even when we are going mad. Another yaba left patient on the loose.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 6:47am On May 02, 2015
kristen12:
Tnx bro. But nothing will happen to me. I will bribe all the armed robbers along the road
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 6:48am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
More Vaseline to your elbow undecided
Ok nah
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 6:50am On May 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
If you trully fulfil this, i promise to ride a bike from HERE to Nigeria.
Are u now in pakistan? Lol
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by M4gunners: 6:51am On May 02, 2015
So this madness has crossover to SS/SE may God help you guys.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Trek From Akwa Ibom To Abuja In Honour Of President Elect by Pinkybush: 7:04am On May 02, 2015
Nairaland journalists should pls identify themselves. I need AIT, NTA and CNN journalists

(1) (Reply)

The Many Battles Of Ayodele Fayose / Jonathan Convenes Last Council Of State Meeting / Rivers Killings: Amaechi, Wike In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.