Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ (2014 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Photo: The Man Who Suggested The Name "BIAFRA" / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 1:52am On May 02, 2015
GEJ suggested Google search result on Google. Kinda funny

1 Share

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Nobody: 2:21am On May 02, 2015
they missed one.
is goodluck ebele clueless?

4 Likes

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 2:27am On May 02, 2015
exactly....Google dey mad
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Owoloku1: 2:36am On May 02, 2015
That's just wrong and Nigerians are taking it as a joke.. we can't choose to laugh at or disrespect our president and expect other countries not to follow our example.. Honestly I expected waay more from Google

2 Likes

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by mstik(f): 2:46am On May 02, 2015
Not Google's fault though. They display the most searched hits
Owoloku1:
That's just wrong and Nigerians are taking it as a joke.. we can't choose to laugh at or disrespect our president and expect other countries not to follow our example.. Honestly I expected waay more from Google

3 Likes

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by 5eun: 2:46am On May 02, 2015
Making fun of the president
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Basildvalour(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2015
It is a pity we despise a president in office, cajole him and the seat and throw his power back at his face and forgetting that that same power can place us and forgotten behind bars.

No matter how nad you perceive him to be, relax and still according him due respect after all, if he were to be your father, you'll never agree to his wrong doings (if any), yet you'll respect him and his office.

Let's take caution

1 Like

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by cozy7(m): 3:51am On May 02, 2015
Google is wicked n heartless, plz try opera mini
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by satelliteDISH(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
Google is wicked n heartless, plz try opera mini
Google is not wicked my dear. it is the most searched terms from Nigeria and around the world.
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Nobody: 5:41am On May 02, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by mysteriousman(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2015
Bros Jo na you biko
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Nobody: 6:40am On May 02, 2015
As far as I am concerned gej just warming the seat for buhari.
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by jazinogold(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2015
I taught the INEC chairman is the President of Nigeria pending when handover is completed may 29th! just asking...no edge network for my area ba GPRS dy!
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2015
jazinogold:
I taught the INEC chairman is the President of Nigeria pending when handover is completed may 29th! just asking...no edge network for my area ba GPRS dy!

GEJ is President till May 29th
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by ManUtdholic: 8:05am On May 02, 2015
We will add
#babaonechance

Before December

1 Like

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by fr3do(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2015
buhari's

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by EdCure: 9:41am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
Not Google's fault though. They display the most searched hits
No mind the TANoid. Him no kno somtin.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by NCOIM(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2015
Mtchewww

Nigerians Are bunch of jobless clowns making mockery of their president

If a US citizen do such,,What will you tell 'em

Truly,,its a pity
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2015
Most peepz that call Good Luck clueless are xo retarded for a name, I no blame em na Oyibo make phone available to every one.
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by fritiyo: 11:53am On May 02, 2015
I feel the pain of those who support n show respect for mr GEJ to see their hero been insulted from genesis to revelation.

Dont worry the puppet general n certificate less Buhari will get same dose in return for been the no1 citizen
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
this is serious
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by richidinho(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
Is the dude that popular?
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2015
I think he is...of Course the President
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2015
The only thing am trying to figure out here is wanting to know if Nigerians are the really searching this stuffs or its Google's way of downgrading some peeps
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by mamayo99: 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
lol
Re: Funny Suggested Google Search Of GEJ by zangiff(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Obiano / (photos) Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda Lagos / Shake-up In Army, 5 New Gocs Named, Generals Moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.