Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. (778 Views)

Headies Is No Longer A Prestigious Award... / In Which Song Did Olamide Used This Punchlines?@bado Fans / Where Are The Die Hard Baddo Fans? In Which Song Did Baddo Used This Punchlines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. by Untainted007: 5:40am On May 02, 2015
I could remember this kind of TV set my dad has back then. When you closed the two flaps (windows) you have automatically put it off. The knob for UHF and VHF. Black and white, so people who want coloured either buy colour TV of same model for high rate or use coloured transparent nylon to cover d screen. You have to go outside to turn the antennal that is has big as quarter of your house' roof. But today people are using LED TV, Smart TV, 3D etc. In the second pic also how many items do u grow up to know in all the items? Kids of now adays are not enjoying original things we did enjoyed back, now almost everything is made in China.

1 Share

Re: If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. by delishpot: 5:44am On May 02, 2015
Used it grin used all. Chei! I don kala o
Re: If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. by 7footre(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2015
Shet!
Re: If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. by Nobody: 4:08am On May 03, 2015
Jesus!!!!!! *dies*
Re: If You Ever Used This, Then You Are No Longer A Kid. by Brugo(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
delishpot:
Used it grin used all. Chei! I don kala o

Hmmm as I dey look your name so.... you go sabi cook.

(1) (Reply)

Music Download: Niyola – Go On (prod. By shizzi) / J.martins Feat. P-square – Kwaroro / Have You Listened To Cinderella By Olu Maintain Ft 2 Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.