Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt (455 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by Binotinto(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission has presented certificates of return to the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere and some House of Assembly members- elect on their victory in the just concluded general elections.
Speaking at the INEC headquarters in Owerri, Okorocha commended the electoral body, the police and security agencies involved in the supervision of the election for living up to expectation.
While promising to provide robust governance for the people, he urged those elected into political offices to put away party affiliations for the interest of the masses.
The governor, however, said those involved in election malpractices should be made to face the full wrath of the law to serve as deterrent to others.
“If we do not do this now, there is no guarantee for our democracy for tomorrow,” he said. Meanwhile, Okorocha on Friday promised to pay primary school teachers’ 13th month salary arrears.
The governor, who stated this during the 2015 workers day celebration in Owerri, also promised to pay all pension arrears less than N10,000 monthly while those higher than that would be spread over 12 months period.
He reiterated his commitment to workers’ welfare and promised that his administration would ensure prompt release of subventions of all government agencies and parastatals.

http://www.premiumgist.com/okorocha-gets-certificate-of-return-promises-robust-govt/
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by temitemi1(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2015
Okorocha the noise maker from the party of the promise maker... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2015
Boiii.... STFU
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2015
Nice!
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by kelvincoll(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2015
A kinded hearted Gov but I think Rochas needs to take some classes in strategic spending.
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by VhatAmazingDude: 7:30am On May 02, 2015
@The Poster Above..
Exactly. He does irritate me with his ill-thought modus operandi.
Re: Okorocha Gets Certificate Of Return, Promises Robust Govt by efilefun(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
sai OWELLE, the only true hope of Igbo presidency.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me And Answer This Simple Question / Oba Akiolu Insist That Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts / Re: SURE-P Fraud. The SURE-P Has Few More Questions To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.