Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning (54152 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Igbins12(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2015
Where them burn am i won confirm am by myself.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Bexson: 11:16am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal brutality, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
The murder of this poor creature begs for more questions than answer
Did the snake bite anyone?
Did the guy die?
What was the snake's offence to have been murdered in cold blood like that?
How long has the cobra been living in that hostel with them.
Could it be that the cobra (most likely a female) digs one of the students and slithered to his bed to profess her love for him only to meet her untimely death in the hands of this unruly savages.
Where are the animal rights activists when you need them in this country?

FriedPlantain

You don't even know the meaning of "egghead" as used in your context. *just saying*
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by peterbello(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
Nelson2014:
I stay in hall 4 bt didn't hear anytin like that

kobonaire:
it is not surprising, 1/2 of the NL FP threads are false stories . They just exist to generate traffic/ads grin

Maybe you sleep like Jonah. #JustSaying
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Iceflox(f): 11:19am On May 02, 2015
them for carry that snake go crime office now. him one thief phone?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by MrPresident1: 11:21am On May 02, 2015
That cobra likely has been living with them for some time and knows the scent signatures of all the occupants of that room. It could have bitten that guy but it did not, it must have felt some kinship.
Must have feed on the rats in and around OP's room.

rafa9, did you notice any decrease in rat populations around you?

Sighs undecided
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by martineverest(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2015
Snake too much for edo state..
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Joshuaemenike: 11:33am On May 02, 2015
Benin pple no dey carry last, i no dey surprise, eh fit be one witch wey miss im wey.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by chi4ik4(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal brutality, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
Did the guy die?
Could it be that the cobra (most likely a female) digs one of the students and slithered to his bed to profess her love for him only to meet her untimely death in the hands of this unruly savages.

FriedPlantain

I'm a Rehabilitation science officer & pls come to my Rehabilitation center/clinic for psychological/mental Rehabilitation.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by naijaboiy: 11:35am On May 02, 2015
marieolae:
Why is it always uniben
Naijaboiy cheesy
I just tire embarassed
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by amarachia: 11:36am On May 02, 2015
His God is alive,is nt hs time 2 die
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by ilori1930(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yaba left still has space..
Why can't you appreciate a simple sense of humour
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by martineverest(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2015
I once saw a snake in hall 4 field o.....no be small thing
willyboss:
All through my stay in that hostel, I never got to see a snake!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by chiedu7: 11:38am On May 02, 2015
how una sabi say na Cobra?

Cobra dey 9ja?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 11:40am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

WHERE I'M FROM, YOU SEE A SNAKE, NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL IT LOOKS, WHETHER IT ATTACKED FIRST OR WAS GOING ABOUT ON ITS OWN, YOU SMASH ITS HEAD, BURN ITS BODY, BURY ITS ASHES, CALL A PRIEST AND PERFORM FAMILY LIBERATION ASAP cool
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by stjsd(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2015
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by croSStodds(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2015
Pictures or I don't bliv it!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by FirstNigerian(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

if ua serious in ur write-up, pls and pls,, Go for a serious Medical attention..

if the snake hald bit him what would you have said?

meanwhile

Testimony things
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by frank043(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2015
softysparky:
Pics or?

...And what are you seeing up there?...Video,I guess?? Howdy ma'am?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by martineverest(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2015
Ur figurative xpression is socreative..thumbs up
ollah1:
Sleep is the cousin of death. The hommie would have been in the hospital or gone by now but he wasn't busy in the dreamland.

Moral of the story:
You gotta keep ur eyes opened while asleep.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by COOL10(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

. Guy hw fa na,my uncle get psychiatric home 4 pple lyk u oo. Make I help u apply?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2015
ilori1930:

Why can't you appreciate a simple sense of humour

What does yaba left mean to you ?

Check your dictionary..
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by maestrodavy(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

u're. Actually spewin rubbish..u can tend 2 become 1 if u're lookin 4 an animal right activist angry
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by mstik(f): 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
Gross
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
I EAT snakes

Bros, your own beta..
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by morgang(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

Friedbrain
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by blackfase(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2015
Nagin?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Dubemkelly(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2015
Edo people love cobras naah, I think its a friendly snake that doesn't show aggression easily. They shouldn't have killed it instead take it outta the room. I have seen the Edo people wear cobra on their necks,
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by billyG(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

Look kid lemme advise u stay off HARD DRUGS!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 02, 2015
frank043:

...And what are you seeing up there?...Video,I guess?? Howdy ma'am?
I am fine Sir.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by IGBOSON2: 12:28pm On May 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
That small worm?

Naija boys dey fear.

^^^@Bolded: In your day, you must have shattered a lot of boys confidence with that singular remark! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.