Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,007 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Yikes....it's Thank You Saturday!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yikes....it's Thank You Saturday!!!!!! (351 Views)

Yikes!! It's Tuesday Giveaway Guys..2 People To Win N5,000 Each / Yikes!!! Happy Birthday To Me... Check Out Some Of My Super Stunning Photos / Yikes!!! Happy Birthday To Me... Check Out Some Of My Super Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yikes....it's Thank You Saturday!!!!!! by blackssatino: 8:08am On May 02, 2015
Oya I don show, I just want to use this opportunity to thank the people that came out to support me yesterday..

It's really not easy for a blogger to want another blogger's success.. I really don't know half of these wonderful people but they showed me massive love..

You are like my barkbone..

My people, feel free to read my gist on any of the following blogs,

These are people who took out their time to post my story..

I am Grateful guys

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Check out the blogs ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/yikesits-thank-you-saturday.html

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Text Message / Www.gallerianews.com !!!! The Website That Make People Talking / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.