Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers (18865 Views)

300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) / Policeman Shot Dead In Osun By Armed Robbers (Disturbing Photos) / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by RapLawd(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:
No wonder they prefer other regions to theirs.

swear to God that Fulani accompanied by hausas haven't visited your deserted village since last 3 months...

Olodo... you're the wackiest creature on this forum! tout!! alomo like you with bitter mind, your aboki brothers no dey south east, south south or south west?

the fact is they even in your territory, you people still call us the boss, but what of you guys, we always see you guys as tout...ask even them the yorubas... they as well see you all as non-entity!!! so get a life!

1 Like

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by otiigba1(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2015
Only in nigeria undecided
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by ghanaman5050: 10:09am On May 02, 2015
R In Peace . Double wahala
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by VickyRotex(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2015
cyril83:

It so so uncontrollable in the east.

Okay, there are other ill things that are so uncontrollable in the North and West aswel. No need to mention them.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by Babatea07(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2015
May his soul rest in peace... Hmmmmmmmmmm! From frying pan to fire...
CuteMaryJ:

{Source: facebook.com/hopesignatures}
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/trader-survives-boko-haram-loses-life-to-armed-robbers/
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by ireneidiva(f): 10:27am On May 02, 2015
Something must kill a man.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by intergral(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2015
basilo101:

yes, north is gud in d above mentioned aspect but religious intolerance spoiled everything. Remember dey bn killing fellow northerner's in Kaduna and Jos for a long tym. Dats y i laf at d ignorance of yorubas wen they say igbos r killed in d north. Its actually xtians dat r killed
thank you for understanding but you have to know that religion is not a Northern problem but Nigerian problem, and if we don't solve it we will not have one Nigeria we seek... But here is how I get my mind off religious an tribal issues, I will ask myself that did I choose my present religion? Did I choose my tribe? What if I was born into the other religion? What if I was born into the other? Who do I blame? Did I choose the family I was born in? So please anybody that wants to act like a religious bigot ask him this questions...
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by ignis: 10:32am On May 02, 2015
Sustaining life is by grace and not by works.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by frainc(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2015
intergral:
Hardluck RIP..... That's the point am trying to make some few days ago... They go about telling people that the Northerners this and that, but to be honest this are list of things the Igbos don't tell their people about the North;
1. How many igbo people have died due to bokoharam...
2. They do their business peacefull just like every northerner...
3. They do their transaction with least fear of armed robbers and 419...
4. They are tasked just like every Northerner no extra charges...
5. They go about their business without being or feeling like they are stranger...
6. They build houses because they are ready to settle there...
If you are an Igbo Man and you've not been to the North ask your brothers to tell you the truth about the North and if they say that is a bad place to stay, ask him why they still go there in numbers to do business..... RIP CHINEDU MAY YOUR SOUL find the greatest comfort it deserves...
hmmmm you make point
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by emmalexabl(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

AND I SAY R. I. P TO YOUR DEAD BRAIN!!
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2015
Hmnnn, na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by uokocha70(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
which kind problem b dis, he escaped from Abok'is only to me killed by his ppl

from frying pan to fire

RIP bro

Not his people. It is still unfortunately the Fulani Normads that operate on that route. I work in Nsukka so I know.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by chaloner(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Ain't tribalistic just being factual, despite those on NL calling northerners all sort of names, there is a sizeable number of them in Sokoto, Borno & other core northern states you can't even imagine.
after my passing out from camp that the same day I was rob along the same enugu road and bliv me all of the criminal re hausa fuulani so stop bringin in those tribal statement . Arm robber can operate anywhere even dey prefare to operate in another statte
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by illiad: 11:03am On May 02, 2015
intergral:
Hardluck RIP..... That's the point am trying to make some few days ago... They go about telling people that the Northerners this and that, but to be honest this are list of things the Igbos don't tell their people about the North;
5. They go about their business without being or feeling like they are stranger...
If you are an Igbo Man and you've not been to the North ask your brothers to tell you the truth about the North and if they say that is a bad place to stay, ask him why they still go there in numbers to do business..... RIP CHINEDU MAY YOUR SOUL find the greatest comfort it deserves...

Yes I have heard them say good things about north and northerners. And I have also heard them say of how the north uses the almajiris to unleash terror on their lives and businesses. How the north through their religious intolerance and bigotry result to killings and jihadi against them at little or no excuse
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by mu2sa2: 11:07am On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
which kind problem b dis, he escaped from Abok'is only to me killed by his ppl

from frying pan to fire

RIP bro
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by Nobody: 11:11am On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Ain't tribalistic just being factual, despite those on NL calling northerners all sort of names, there is a sizeable number of them in Sokoto, Borno & other core northern states you can't even imagine.
if only your dad has perfected withdrawal method, the world would have been spared an idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by lonelydora: 11:19am On May 02, 2015
He would have remained in the North. Now see what running has caused him?
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by Nicepoker(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:
talking as if criminals do no exist in ur region.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by shizzleStar: 11:54am On May 02, 2015
cyril83:
Robbery originated from the south east and its influence is wide spread in Nigerian society.
You are a daft cvnt. I guess anini and oyenusi are Igbo. Blawwdy phool!

Ilekeh:
RIP

He'd still be alive if his choice of escape was the SW.
Yeah! remind us again how safe ogun and lagos are. Mor.on.

1 Like

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by alaoeri: 11:58am On May 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if only my dad has perfected withdrawal method, the world would have been spared an idi.ot like me
oloshi.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Sharrap! You're a bloody tribalist! Is there any region in Nigeria free from armed robbers? Igbos are scattered all over the world doing business, not just in northern and south western Nigeria. The number of Igbo traders in Anambra state alone will surpass those in Lagos,despite the smaller economic potential of Anambra. So why all the shout about Igbos leaving their region to do business in other places? There are several Chinese and Indians doing business in Nigeria. Does it mean Nigeria is better than their home countries?

2 Likes

Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by einsteino(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2015
intergral:

are you saying armed robbery only exist in south east? this is the height of tribalism.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
who watched the movie "final destination" ? is kinda how this story is.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by deloon(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

You know nothing
Do you know the number of people who lose their lives every week in America ?? But the American security system is the best in the whole world

I know nothing? Okay.
But you are wrong when you say America has the best security system in the world. When it comes to national security or military power they might be the best but the issue here is personal safety and security of citizens and America does not feature in the best 10.
Like I said earlier our security agents are not doing their job properly and I dont understand why you chose to counter me without facts or points.

Extra reading: www.statisticbrain.com/safest-countries-to-live-in-the-world/
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by deloon(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2015
Atmmachine:

What do you know ??
American security system is very well sophisticated but about 70 people do lose their lives to crime every month in Chicago

It isn't called Chiraq for nothing. America's security is not good enough.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by intergral(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
einsteino:

are you saying armed robbery only exist in south east? this is the height of tribalism.
do you watch the new or visit Nairaland regularly? Cos tell me the last time you heard about any robbery in the North? It is like once in every 50 in the SS, sE and SW
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by intergral(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
illiad:

Yes I have heard them say good things about north and northerners. And I have also heard them say of how the north uses the almajiris to unleash terror on their lives and businesses. How the north through their religious intolerance and bigotry result to killings and jihadi against them at little or no excuse
please the so called terrorist have killed more Muslims than christians since it started... In every bomb blast in the North out of 10 people killed there will either be one christian or non!! Do some research!!
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by intergral(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
frainc:
hmmmm you make point
we have to stop hating on each other... Nigeria can never be separated, I hope buhari becomes link in regaining the SS and SE trust of the North
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by blessin30289(f): 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
Rest in peace man
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by RickyTan: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Say NO to tribalism!

It is clear that everything for you starts and ends with tribalism. You cannot see past tribalism. Your analysis of events will always be flawed because of your inability to see past tribe. A young Nigerian killed in the EAST rather than decry murder, crime and corruption anywhere in Nigeria, you resort to tribal hatred.

Wake up! Look past your nose. Open your heart. This is the 21st century. The world has shrunk.

May the soul of this young man RIP.
May GMB give us a police force that can protect us all from criminals.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by omersco: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
Nawao so patentic may His Soul Rest in Peace, the only work Nigerian police know is to be collecting fifty naira on the road. God is watching.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers by einsteino(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
intergral:
do you watch the new or visit Nairaland regularly? Cos tell me the last time you heard about any robbery in the North? It is like once in every 50 in the SS, sE and SW

that is the problem with you guys, u just sit on nairaland like it is a job. travel and live in different regions and come and tell me armed robbery only exists in south east. i am from south south, attended uni in south east, served in south west and once lived in north (kaduna).. this excludes places i have done business in and had vacations in. it is only someone who lacks exposure or is condemned to tribalism that would say armed robbery is foreign to the north. if you don't know, the robbers in the north are far more blood thirsty. the only difference is that in the north, the police are more efficient and to some extent there is less "i must make it" mentality. however, you would choose an igbo robber over a northern robber especially if you are a christain. it may sound funny but you won't believe there have been cases where they still do their jihad when robbing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of A 3-Year-Old Boy Found Inside A Primary School In Kano (Graphic Pic) / Son Of RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Kogi On His Way To School (pic) / Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.