Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu (46687 Views)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / Man 'Charmed' By His Girlfriend's Mother, Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
this story just does not add up...
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by BabaEleko(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
My niqqa be like..... grin grin grin

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by olu77(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
How many people read the entire story?

Very very confusing
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by BlackOnassis(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
HOGWASH!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by olu77(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
teeowl:
this story just does not add up...

No sense in the story. The Op wrote trash
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Babaken(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
my people tins de happen o de one i see wit my korokoro eye this one happen for bini edo state wen 2 men wearing white garment my people i dont no weda then de go white garment church or not this one happen for new benin mkt. We surprise wen we just de hear one woman de shout my belle my pikin at the same time de cry de next thing we see na wen she run go meet those men wearing the white germent say is Neigher you give me back my baby you carry for my belle or you kill me cuz î no no weting i go tell my husband and his people everybody gader base on say na inside mkt people de ask weting happen de woman explain give them say she de six (6) months pregnant when she just waka pass this two men her body come change like say small cold catch am before she look herself again her belle come small everybody come shout even the woman wen de her back comferm say na through you no that kind thing na for inside Mkt de no wait make police come Oya blow start from everywhere unexpected slap and blow when the thing come too much one of them come agree say na true everybody come wait dem say Oya make them do the woman belle make the baby come back their come do one thing one thing the baby come back before we know police come take the two men away waiting happen again to them i dont no cuz i de bizzy with my shop my people since that day i come believe say power de dis world but baba God pass them. After some months de woman come with her husband carring the baby boy to the mkt where the thing for happen to thank everybody when help her that very day. I know because of my written may will not believe my story but its true. If you dont understand my written give it to someone eals to read for you. And if you find any mistake correct me at least i will lean that from you i drop my pen.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
... and nobody in the crowd shouted 'blood of Jesus '? nah wah oh! Christianity with no practice.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by BlissB(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
jeo4u:
If you detest bike men then why do you keep jumping on their bike.
its your type that always look for free bike.
Do u know you are very stupid??.I wonder d primary and secondary school you attended that up till this stage you don't understand comprehension...i wonder where in my comment u saw where i said i board bikes....mind u,if i don't enter keke(tricycle) den it has to be bus or taxi....if typing day sweet u,u 4 jst comment for d topic n not to day find who to quote..
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Btoyob(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
Heart of man is full of wickedness
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
BlissB:
Do u know you are very stupid??.I wonder d primary and secondary school you attended that up till this stage you don't understand comprehension...i wonder where in my comment u saw where i said i board bikes....mind u,if i don't enter keke(tricycle) den it has to be bus or taxi....if typing day sweet u,u 4 jst comment for d topic n not to day find who to quote..

Oops
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by tevinsolt: 5:04pm On May 02, 2015
Dannylux:
Stuff like this belittles science. What could be the possible scientific explanation for what that beggar did to the lady?
#JustPondering

The scientific explanation is for you to first get empirical evidence and not just take someone else's word for it.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by EbolaParasite: 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
Babaken:
my people tins de happen o de one i see wit my korokoro eye this one happen for bini edo state wen 2 men wearing white garment my people i dont no weda then de go white garment church or not this one happen for new benin mkt. We surprise wen we just de hear one woman de shout my belle my pikin at the same time de cry de next thing we see na wen she run go meet those men wearing the white germent say is Neigher you give me back my baby you carry for my belle or you kill me cuz î no no weting i go tell my husband and his people everybody gader base on say na inside mkt people de ask weting happen de woman explain give them say she de six (6) months pregnant when she just waka pass this two men her body come change like say small cold catch am before she look herself again her belle come small everybody come shout even the woman wen de her back comferm say na through you no that kind thing na for inside Mkt de no wait make police come Oya blow start from everywhere unexpected slap and blow when the thing come too much one of them come agree say na true everybody come wait dem say Oya make them do the woman belle make the baby come back their come do one thing one thing the baby come back before we know police come take the two men away waiting happen again to them i dont no cuz i de bizzy with my shop my people since that day i come believe say power de dis world but baba God pass them. After some months de woman come with her husband carring the baby boy to the mkt where the thing for happen to thank everybody when help her that very day. I know because of my written may will not believe my story but its true. If you dont understand my written give it to someone eals to read for you. And if you find any mistake correct me at least i will lean that from you i drop my pen.
I stopped reading when you mentioned seeing with your koroko eyes......nigerians can lie sha
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by jeo4u(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2015
Still forming As usual, very soon you will claim that you only board flight.
Trust me it doesn't add kobo to your pocket.

[quote author=BlissB post=33348899]Do u know you are very stupid??.I wonder d primary and secondary school you attended that up til
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by BlissB(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
jeo4u:
Still forming As usual, very soon you will claim that you only board flight.
Trust me it doesn't add kobo to your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
kalufelix:

Trying to comprehend what a probable scammer might be up to with your tiny little brain... Just in case u've forgotten they are called SCAMMERS

You're only expected to realize that after the deed is done. You don't have the leverage of guessing it out

LEARNER!

Lol. Its SCAM not scammer. Proper English.

By the way No vex for me o. Its that time of the month so I was pissed at everyone and everything this afternoon.

We cool. wink
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
That is why we need to cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus Christ before we leave home for our daily activities.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Behira(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2015
WukedP:
i dnt get
Wat dnt u get cos it was well explained undecided
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by RonJeremy: 2:28am On May 03, 2015
Primitive people........If the story as narrated is true then it is a simple scam that went badly wrong, I don't argue with Nigerians because they are so backward to look beyond juju magic etc.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by andyanders: 6:59pm On May 03, 2015
dollarlander:
Some ibos/igbos or Israelites, whatever you say you are, will come on this space and tell us they are industrious and successful because of their hardworking.

These generation of otokoto. There was a time these Nigerian Israelites placed one of them, Clifford orji, around oshodi Toyota bus stop along Ikeja airport road, that one was behaving like a mad man killing thousands for rituals. In the night you will see exhortic cars parked along the road buying human parts unknowingly to the public until God exposed them.

It is dangerous to do business that runs into millions with these set of people, they will swindle, dwindle, mangled and kill you, sell your body parts for money.

Show me an Igbo man that obtains so called success that is not through a cunning mean.

They are not actually hard working as many see them to be. Any part of Nigeria where there's no kidnapping or ritual killings, the ibos there are not many or are not there at all. The moment ritual killings begin, trace it to the ibos living in that area. Their quest for money is terrible.

A story of an IBO man who knew what he did to his father and expects same from his children went to join a potent cult, and he was given a special cloth to cover when sleeping at night. One night one of the sons came with a juju to turn the man to an animal and take him away for rituals, but the man disappeared and the son went mad immediately. But eventually, another of his son used him for rituals.

If you watch Kanayo O Kanayo's movies, they all show the ritualistic tendencies of this race. And I begin to believe that they are actually from Israel, they may be the generations that went after idolatry and rituals of the middle east region of that century because these ibos practice exactly what God warned the children of Israel not to do.

Thanks to God that they were sent away from Israel they would have used all the best brains in the world today for rituals and our world may have been negatively affected.

Igbority. I know you guys will hammer me for this post but I don't care. That's why I love Nairaland. At least none of you igbority knows who I am.

I'm waiting for your bash.

Only a man with specialty in defrauding people that can write this. That was what killed your parents and you were dumped in a dustbin hence your brain could not develop.

Let us not bring this ethnic issue herein because you and your people are senseless.Maggot like you.
Re: Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu by Ehinmola(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ritualist on the prowl. Never talk to a stranger. End time is fast approaching and all this signs must follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Cult Groups In Nigerian Universities, Their Motto And Symbols / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.