Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,723 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Laptop Repair Is Easy, No Seminar Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Repair Is Easy, No Seminar Needed (691 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Is Easy, No Seminar Needed by myson: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
MY FRIENDS,
I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE EMPLOYERS, WORKERS, STUDENTS, ENTREPRENEURS, AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO REPAIR LAPTOP IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOME WITHOUT GOING TO THE LAPTOP TO DO THE JOB AND SPEND CASH.
YOU CAN BE SURE OF YOURSELF TO DO IN EASY WAYS AND I WILL SEND YOU A MANUALS WITH PICTURES GUIDE TO DO IT YOURSELF.
THE MANUAL WILL COSTS YOU #500 ONLY SO DEPOSIT INTO UBA ACCOUNT NATIONWIDE,
NAME: OJO OLUJIMI AKANDE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01630680019314
AFTER PAYMENT, SEND ME YOUR BANK TELLER NUMBER AND YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO laptoprepairsmanualguide@yahoo.com.
THE MANUALS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.
Re: Laptop Repair Is Easy, No Seminar Needed by willyspace(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2009
I need this manual urgently, but the distance of UBA from my bank means I'll pay more than #750 to the bank and back, coupled with the current fuel crises in PH were I live.Can't I pay through rechard pin?

(1) (Reply)

Watch 6000+ Satelliate Tv On Your Pc / Macbook Notebook / Which Is Feasible? Wind Power Or Solar/inverter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.