Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims (530 Views)

what happened very early this morning Oct 1st #pics / FG Asks Court To Put Okah In Chains After Suicide Attempt - Thenews.ng / Meet Captain Balislava , A Russian Federation Fighter Pilot Who Bombed The Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by lordmassac(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2015
Note: the article was written in the year 2012 and today, it gets me thinking aloud!!

Henry okah
*Tenders President’s Handwritten Note As Exhibit!

*Says bombing was to create anti-north sentiment
towards his electoral victory

*Says President pressed me to compel MEND to retract claim of responsibility

*Claims Jonathan planned to lie about a single term

The embattled former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) has started singing like a Canary in his detention cell. Okah who is currently being detained in a South African prison over his alleged role in the October 1, 2010 bombing made some allegations in an affidavit he submitted to a court on Wednesday. The affidavit was filed in his fresh application for bail.

The President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and a number of his aides were prominently mentioned in the 145-paragraph affidavit. For instance, Okah alleged that he spoke to the President on behalf of Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke before she was made the Minister of Petroleum Resources. Okah also alleged that his present predicament cannot be divorced from his refusal to get MEND to retract their claim of responsibility for the Independence Day bombing. Okah claimed the Government wanted to pin the occurrence on some specific northern elements.

http://newsrescue.com/jonathan-begged-blame-north-october-1-blasts-henry-okah-claims/
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2015
Mtcheew! Trash!
Re: “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims by izuch(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2015
Fp material

(1) (Reply)

It Happened Today / Why Do Nigerian Artistes Lip-sync? / PMB Is Working; Stop The Blind Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.